!!!!!!!!!!!!Ohio LSX Dyno Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nasty2000z28

Well with spring quickly approaching its time to get into gear, no pun intended, hahaha. After talking it over with the dyno shop, we have set a date, April 10, 2010, it is a saturday, no time has been set yet, it will most likely be around noon. as far as the dyno time and pricing will go, usually it is 85 dollars for 3 pulls and air-fuel/boost, but we are going to offer 3 pulls, air-fuel/boost, and for those who have an lsx series, we are also offering data logging. (PM ME FOR PRICING. I DONT WANT TO GET BOOTED FOR ADVERTISING FOR A NON-SPONSOR) First up on the dyno will be the club members who want to lay down numbers, hopefully we will have quite a few of you guys. then after them, we will be putting people up who want to get tuned, now some of you may be thinking "there isnt gonna be enough time to be tuning", well hopefully your right! hopefully we will have enough people to just lay down numbers all day long. and last will be all of the non club members who would like to put down some numbers. there will be prizes given for highest horsepower, highest tourque, ect. We will have a cookout throughout the day, as well as some other activities. After we get done with the dyno, we will be cruising to a spot in columbus that has yet to be announced(i need some of you columbus guys to give us some ideas for this). hopefully everything will go smoothly, and we wont have any hiccups. So let us hear your input on all of this, we do this all for you guys!!! we are 100% non profit and do it all for the enjoyment!!!! ANY GM muscle welcome to attend. (gm powered, hybrids swaps included)

Guest Removed
dyno tune motor sports. a lot of you might know the place. brian is the owner/operator. he does fords and lsx's. he has a yearly ford get together. were trying to make this a yearly thing too.

then your fine then..post away..i think brian is still a sponsor here

Guest tbutera2112
tbutera2112-off subject- i see you have a 9-3. how do you like it? i was a saab tech for 7yrs

its an 04 so its got a lot more gm components than the old ones, its not too bad of a car...kinda average and boring... its a 6spd though and it handles fairly well...overall ide say its a 7/10...it does a lot of things well but doesnt really accelerate in any one category....triple digits feel like driving on clouds though, the suspension is pretty cushiony which makes for a nice daily drive

its an 04 so its got a lot more gm components than the old ones, its not too bad of a car...kinda average and boring... its a 6spd though and it handles fairly well...overall ide say its a 7/10...it does a lot of things well but doesnt really accelerate in any one category....triple digits feel like driving on clouds though, the suspension is pretty cushiony which makes for a nice daily drive

adjust the wastegate all the way down to where the threads end, put a good air filter in it and get rid of the stock p.o.s resonator and muffler and i think you'll like it. turbo spools faster. ive done it to a few customers cars and they loved it. i was running 20psi in my stock 88 900t for a while. then i got a v-8. haha

Guest tbutera2112
adjust the wastegate all the way down to where the threads end, put a good air filter in it and get rid of the stock p.o.s resonator and muffler and i think you'll like it. turbo spools faster. ive done it to a few customers cars and they loved it. i was running 20psi in my stock 88 900t for a while. then i got a v-8. haha

mine is computer controlled ....you can put a manaul controller on it and crank it to the moon and it wont make any more boost than what the computer tells it to make...only way to up the boost on the 03+ is to swap the computer... stage 3 computer and exhaust would put it at 400hp and im sure it would be fun as shit...but i dont got $1500 to drop in it right now lol