IF YOU BUILT A RWD CAR

STEVE-O

Was looking around and was wondering if you were to legitimately build a rwd project car wha would you look for??

I wanted something a little different but did not want to go to far off..

I was looking into either something like a 122s or along the lines of a fc,240sx etc... to give you the ends of the spectrum i am thinking of.

So if you were going to do one what kind of car would you do???

• Downvote 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would totally rock another turbocharged 200sx as a track whore. Any of the big Nissan engines fit under the hood and coolest of all you never see these things on the road anymore. You can find them in great shape for about a grand. I hate myself for selling mine.

http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i487888_1985NissanSilviaS12GrandPrix001.jpg

didn't you know one of those for a bit?

I really like the opel idea but I think a car like that would be to hard to find any kind of parts for when the little things break..

I was thinking about the m3 but I did not want to look into it because even a shell of one of those ahs to be a pretty penny..

The c5 is not at all what i am going for. I want a project not something that came with a v8 and something everyone else has already...

but you guys do got some great ideas going I just dont think I can see myself doing that to a wagon though...

Stick with a fc or 240sx with a different power plant, The cars are cheap, they are light 2600 lbs, and good deals on parts are easy to come by. You can also get a s12 or 200sx to be different, but swapping anything big in them is pretty hard, and the aftermarket is little to none. Another option is the M30 with rb swap the M30 is the closest thing the US has got to the skyline other then the r35. It shares the same chassic as the r31 skyline and engine swaps are drop in, I mean drop in no kits nothing. And the cars are some what nice, leather, bigger sports coupes, the car is just an all around win. No joke tho you can pick up mint m30's for under 3,000 better hurry if you want one before they are all gone, they finally made it to the spotlight. rb26+m30 small bolt on's= mid 11 second daily driver with leather, AC, and room. You ever want to get into the nissan rb world , I know tons about them and crap ton of parts aftermarket and oem. I can help you swap and wire friday and have the car back on the road sunday, let me know inline 6 turbos are so much fun! you can build 6xx whp on stock bottom end and cam's with the motor running like a stock car, they are great motors.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/M30.jpg

I would totally rock another turbocharged 200sx as a track whore. Any of the big Nissan engines fit under the hood and coolest of all you never see these things on the road anymore. You can find them in great shape for about a grand. I hate myself for selling mine.

http://www.imagesforme.com/out.php/i487888_1985NissanSilviaS12GrandPrix001.jpg

I regret selling it to you, lol. Where'd that car end up going? Thing was CLEAN