saturday night cougars...

macpyro2

lol Steve...

To get one thing straight before/if the haters come out the chicks husband had an affair.

Story goes: We started off at the Dub Pub and my buddy who will pick anything and everything up with a pulse (everyone has that friend) picks this old piece of ass up, drags us back to the girls house (we rode together). Well I had my flip with me and decided to make the most of it. So are wasted asses filmed most of the night, and I got to try out my editing skills out on my new mac. The "hotter" chick said she had just filed a divorce 2 days prior and want a young college guy with no strings attached. Problem was she didn't know which one of us she wanted. Fuck she had to be 30 something. So after watching "It's always sunny in phili that night (season 5 episode D.E.N.N.I.S. system) I decided to make my own. My friend ended up staying with... umm... and we left him. Thought I'd make it as epic as I could.

• Downvote 1

lol Steve...

To get one thing straight before/if the haters come out the chicks husband had an affair.

Story goes: We started off at the Dub Pub and my buddy who will pick anything and everything up with a pulse (everyone has that friend) picks this old piece of ass up, drags us back to the girls house (we rode together). Well I had my flip with me and decided to make the most of it. So are wasted asses filmed most of the night, and I got to try out my editing skills out on my new mac. The "hotter" chick said she had just filed a divorce 2 days prior and want a young college guy with no strings attached. Problem was she didn't know which one of us she wanted. Fuck she had to be 30 something. So after watching "It's always sunny in phili that night (season 5 episode D.E.N.N.I.S. system) I decided to make my own. My friend ended up staying with... umm... and we left him. Thought I'd make it as epic as I could.

No shame in his game. I was that guy :(

hahaha....funny ass shit guys. Looks like some of the good ol' times I used to have before I actually got tied down by one of the cougars..............

haha I'm going to tell Lynn you called her a cougar! actually when did 30 become a cougar??

haha I'm going to tell Lynn you called her a cougar! actually when did 30 become a cougar??

Haha...she knows she is. I've called her one since the night we met. :D Its not just the age that makes them a cougar....but that combined with having kids or a previous marriage as well lol.