Man Trades In $1.6 Million Bugatti Veyron For Corvette ZR1, Doesn't Look Back

SLOWLX

And we wonder why we're paying $2.60+ per gallon for gas....to support these rich low-life motherfuckers.

/rant off

Jealous much?

If you were the CEO or Owner of a petroleum corporation you are going to do everything in your power to make the stockholders and investors happy. You'd kill baby seals with freeze dried fetus's if that is what it took. Otherwise, well you wouldn't be in that position anyway. :p

Fun story, but I don't get it... he couldn't afford both? I mean, really, why trade instead of just having both?

Now we can have a conspiracy theory. Chevy paid him (well over and above the value of the car) to publicly trade in a Veyron for the ZR1. Chevy also KNEW ABOUT 9/11 ... and did nothing.

If you were the CEO or Owner of a petroleum corporation you are going to do everything in your power to make the stockholders and investors happy. You'd kill baby seals with freeze dried fetus's if that is what it took. Otherwise, well you wouldn't be in that position anyway. :p

I lol'd, im using that in the future.

Fun story, but I don't get it... he couldn't afford both? I mean, really, why trade instead of just having both?

I find this odd also. Since he also used to own a mclaren f1 and a diablo. Dude sounds like a bit of a "do it cause its cool right now" guy.....9/11

http://www.bugatti-configurator.com/bugatti_en.html

As hot as the black and black would be, you can get any color you want. :cool:

Theres some cool color combos you can make, nice site.

I think the bugatti's are pretty ugly compared to most of the other super cars. Good trade IMO depending on how much cash he got on top.

Bugatti Veyron Fun Fact: To create the incredibly ugly paint combination shown here, Buggati used the blood of twelve endangered California Condors for the red section and scraped some of the material off the edge of the universe for the Black part. You can see where they did it if you look real close just below Orion's belt

:funny:

This is an example of what happens when people have too much money and not enough to do with it.