Ello CR

lexus005

The goal of my car is to make it well rounded. Looks as well as speed. If you feel that makes me a "ricer" Im sorry I failed you, but my cars ment to please no one but myself.

A little background that prolly Ill get ridiculed for. Toyota worked with Lotus engineers on building this car. The Elise is one of my dream cars that I saddy cannot afford but subsequently modeling my car after the Lotus. Car and drive called the Spyder the poor mans Porsche I rather have a poor mans Lotus.:)

Half correct.

Lotus DID help, but only with the, "suspension design" which is still dissapointing in the fact that it's McPherson style, instead of a double wishbone. Again, this was the route they went in means of cutting cost and keeping the spyder as an affordable roadster. So I guess the only thing Lotus really did was help pick spring rates and set up dampening.

PS- The Lotus is an amazing machine, and it may house a 2zz Toyota motor, but they're really two completely different beasts.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Half correct.

Lotus DID help, but only with the, "suspension design" which is still dissapointing in the fact that it's McPherson style, instead of a double wishbone. Again, this was the route they went in means of cutting cost and keeping the spyder as an affordable roadster. So I guess the only thing Lotus really did was help pick spring rates and set up dampening.

dont rain on his parade...he drives a lotus bastard child, bro.

This motherfuckers callin' folks out in his Oven thread. I have to admit, I miss seeing that. That's right noob ... don't take shit from any of these assholes, and then when you march your car out in springtime, kick some ass and take some names.

You may need to purchase another car though.

Guest tbutera2112
I want to hear how you totaled it

you act surprised? hell, he totaled his MR2 and posted pics in this thread, i can only imagine what happened to the lexus