Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long story short. lots of alcohol, rail road tracks, and the new Willoughby court house that opened for the first time that morning.

That's not so much a story as it is a random group of phrases we have no reference(or care) to connect.

Let me try ... A bag of soccer balls, a handlebar mustache, two pints of regurgitated horse semen.

• Upvote 1

That's not so much a story as it is a random group of phrases we have no reference(or care) to connect.

Let me try ... A bag of soccer balls, a handlebar mustache, two pints of regurgitated horse semen.

I was drinking and finshed a 12pk of beast ice while watching Old School. I decided I needed more beer but had to hussle because the it was almost bar closing time (around here you can buy beer to go idk if other bars do that).

Well I jumped in my car and proceeded to drive. There are two sets of tracks going into dtw. The first set is a 2 set and quite a big hill hit that around 50. Laughed it off then droped in down to go faster (reports said around 80mph)on the super small one set. I dont rember what all happened but I seen the court cams and the car was basicly spinning like a tornado took out some curbs street signs ect. Ended up a foot away from hitting the court house.

Guest tbutera2112
I was drinking and finshed a 12pk of beast ice while watching Old School. I decided I needed more beer but had to hussle because the it was almost bar closing time (around here you can buy beer to go idk if other bars do that).

Well I jumped in my car and proceeded to drive there two sets of tracks going into dtw. The first set is a 2 set and quite a big hill hit that around 50. Laughed it off then droped in down to go faster (reports said around 80mph)on the super small one set. I dont rember what all happened but I seen the court cams and the car was basicly spinning like a tornado took out some curbs street signs ect. Ended up a foot away from hitting the court house.

drunk driving isnt cool...hope youre not trying to impress

drunk driving isnt cool...hope youre not trying to impress

no actually im not. im really sad i lost my car and that one of the main reasons i dont drink anymore. i could of easily it a pole and died luckily there wasnt one.

Guest tbutera2112
no actually im not. im really sad i lost my car and that one of the main reasons i dont drink anymore. i could of easily it a pole and died luckily there wasnt one.

:thumbup: for atleast learning from your mistake

Well I jumped in my car and proceeded to drive. There are two sets of tracks going into dtw. The first set is a 2 set and quite a big hill hit that around 50. Laughed it off then droped in down to go faster (reports said around 80mph)on the super small one set. I dont rember what all happened but I seen the court cams and the car was basicly spinning like a tornado took out some curbs street signs ect. Ended up a foot away from hitting the court house.

Darwins calling on line 1.. Would you like to take it in your office

Is this guy serious?

:thumbup: for atleast learning from your mistake

i dont really like to post these pics due to the fact i hate looking at them but if it helps someone else not make the same mistake i did then. The videos at my parents house on their computer...i wont be posting it tho.

http://i46.tinypic.com/o7sy1e.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2i28ufs.jpg