Ello CR

lexus005

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say at least 1/3rd of the people on this site don't go to the track and that does not include the people who have something that does not run.

Dude if you had members that go to the track only, you would have a miserable Forum with 15 members. Some of us have modified our cars and have seen significant gains in power. Not bodykits. Get off your high horse. Also Wagner I read your complaint about the oven, the purpose of the oven is to weed out certain personalities. Let it do it's job. No need to ban and infract people for posting in here. It's set up the way it is so the MEMBERS accept new members. The Admins don't just give full access to the forum. You as a Mod are overstepping a boundary. This has been going on long before you even joined. Hell it's tame now by comparison.

LR rep is pretty much dimished. He takes forever to do things (as in 3+ months in swaps shipping parts sometimes a year) I was thinking JNZ aka Greenstreak. MWR seems to high in price. Id like to have a local shop do it but cannot find a shop who mainly deals with tuner cars around my area.

Yeah, there have always been time issues with David. I had him do mine because we have been friends for a while and he was able to get everything done with motor/tranny/tuning for me in just a couple of weeks, but I know that isn't the norm with him.

As far as JNZ goes, I would say they can do a good job if you are just looking for a basic swap, stock 2zz/c60/power fc, no head work. Greenstreak's car was always in Houston at David's house to get something fixed. PM me if you want, I know of some good shops in Dayton.

Here was the awesome guage cluster LR made for me, god I miss my spyder:

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/medium/9664100_0666.JPG

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/medium/9664100_0672.JPG

Guest tbutera2112
As far as the shit you are getting on here goes, if you ride it out and actually show up to some events this year, and aren't a douche bag, people here will start to accept you. Just look at Paul. ;)

he will get laughed out of meets if he shows up in that thing...atleast pauls car is only semi-rice (really just the gay hood)...and it runs high 12s, and hes not afraid to race anyone...thats totally different than a lambo-doored 19 second pile of ricer garbage

so u paid 1500 for something that does nothing?

when you could have bought tires, suspension, engine mods?

Oh and your trying to get on Columbusracing not columbusshowcars

my car with a $1500 hood or a paper hood could prolly out perform anything you have on the track;)

As far as the shit you are getting on here goes, if you ride it out and actually show up to some events this year, and aren't a douche bag, people here will start to accept you. Just look at Paul. ;)

im pretty sure he already showed he was a douche by making fun of mike 4 times with the same failure of a joke.

Dude if you had members that go to the track only, you would have a miserable Forum with 15 members. Some of us have modified our cars and have seen significant gains in power. Not bodykits. Get off your high horse. Also Wagner I read your complaint about the oven, the purpose of the oven is to weed out certain personalities. Let it do it's job. No need to ban and infract people for posting in here. It's set up the way it is so the MEMBERS accept new members. The Admins don't just give full access to the forum. You as a Mod are overstepping a boundary. This has been going on long before you even joined. Hell it's tame now by comparison.

Your right I will get off my "high horse" and stop expecting more from people. My bad for trying to improve things.

I will let nature run it's course :)

my car with a $1500 hood or a paper hood could prolly out perform anything you have on the track;)

anything i have? Really so you would be willing to bet that your ricer can beat my bike? and prolly is not a fucking word, what are you 13? Its Probably.

he will get laughed out of meets if he shows up in that thing...atleast pauls car is only semi-rice (really just the gay hood)...and it runs high 12s, and hes not afraid to race anyone...thats totally different than a lambo-doored 19 second pile of ricer garbage

same quote above applies to your mullet-stang. btw I run a 14.9 in qt but my cars not ment in run in a straight line.

same quote above applies to your mullet-stang. btw I run a 14.9 in qt but my car's not meant in run in a straight line.

dude please learn how to spell. and I am guessing you just don't know how to spell quarter.

anything i have? Really so you would be willing to bet that your ricer can beat my bike? and prolly is not a fucking word, what are you 13? Its Probably.

no I ment your knockoff eclipse not your pos bike:asshole:

• Downvote 1

dude please learn how to spell. and I am guessing you just don't know how to spell quarter.

hey genius they make eighth mile tracks as well...thats why i said straight line:gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
same quote above applies to your mullet-stang. btw I run a 14.9 in qt but my cars not ment in run in a straight line.

every vehicle i own would beat you down a drag strip

so if that quote applies to me, youre saying that a drag strip isnt a track? there you go proving how much of a douche you are

"oh, my car isnt built to go down a drag strip" - thats the lamest excuse ever....youre assuming my car is built to take turns? :gtfo:... atleast im not stuck driving a riced out pile of shit that even most highschoolers wouldnt ride in

i would be so emabrassed to even be seen in that thing...i would seriously walk everywhere i went

have you checked out ohiocustoms.com yet? im pretty sure those are your kinda people

slow, gay, and full of fail

P.S. i doubt your broke ass MR2 is as fast around a "track" as you think it is...i bet AJs girlfriend could beat you in her big ass cadillac lol

P.S. i doubt your broke ass MR2 is as fast around a "track" as you think it is...i bet AJs girlfriend could beat you in her big ass cadillac lol

Has potential, but its not... lol.

Guest tbutera2112
Has potential, but its not... lol.

of course it has potential...but ricing it out doesnt make it a race car lol...i guess he hasnt caught on yet

but what do you know farkas, not like you own one of these done right...oh wait, nvm

dude cant even get support from other MR2 owners lol

** except crossle...but that guys a fucking douche anyways

First my talon is a beater and 2nd, how are you going to call my bike a pos when you wont even race me....ill even race you at a road course.

smart choice on having it as your beater i have a expedition as mine.....horrible on gas.

Im down to race anytime from spring to fall.

Guest tbutera2112
smart choice on having it as your beater i have a expedition as mine.....horrible on gas.

Im down to race anytime from spring to fall.

you should take your expedition and run over your MR2

if you record it on video and post a link to it in this thread, i bet they will let you into the site

I'm so annoyed.

I feel you. I love MR-2's. More the 2nd gens but this one just makes me happy I don't own one.

you should take your expedition and run over your MR2

if you record it on video and post a link to it in this thread, i bet they will let you into the site

it wont let me give you anymore positive rep Tyler

of course it has potential...but ricing it out doesnt make it a race car lol...i guess he hasnt caught on yet

but what do you know farkas, not like you own one of these done right...oh wait, nvm

dude cant even get support from other MR2 owners lol

** except crossle...but that guys a fucking douche anyways

The goal of my car is to make it well rounded. Looks as well as speed. If you feel that makes me a "ricer" Im sorry I failed you, but my cars ment to please no one but myself.

A little background that prolly Ill get ridiculed for. Toyota worked with Lotus engineers on building this car. The Elise is one of my dream cars that I saddy cannot afford but subsequently modeling my car after the Lotus. Car and drive called the Spyder the poor mans Porsche I rather have a poor mans Lotus.:)

• Downvote 1