Project: Berto's LS1 FC

Berto

The question is who has the fastest ls1 rx7?!?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/hiitsmejimmy/ls1.jpg

Rumor has it blackmess will be going on a shakedown run next week if all goes well!

Go to Kilkare on Thursdays and watch for a black FD with an LS1 and some turbo action. That will answer the question of who has the fastest LS1 RX7.

any other plans for it? Turbo? :)

I might rock a cam and an ls6 intake at some point but the car should be plenty of fun as it sits. This year I just want to drive it and not worry about any mods. This next winter I plan on beefing up the rear end mounts and adding a pinion snubber to get rid of wheel hop.

So it may be a while unless I come across a good deal. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yay its 'finished' I have about 250 miles on the swap and i can't believe I waited this long.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/RX-7/LS1%20Swap%20into%20the%20RX-7/DSC03399.jpg

Thanks for the compliments!

what rear end your running?

Running the stock S4 TII rear end. Should hold enough power for 10s (which I don't plan on anytime soon) Next winter I plan to take the rear end out and put in stiffer mounts and a pinion snubber to eliminate wheel hop. Should be all I need to do.

looks nice a cummins would of been cooler though

Being this swap went so well, I started gathering info on a 4BT swap into the F150. Unfortunately, my garage is not big enough to fit the truck in it and do any kind of work :(