Birthday party ideas for my 3 year old son?

verse

His 3rd birthday is coming up soon. His mom wants to have a party somewhere. I kind of see no huge point b/c there aren't a lot of little kids he can invite. Usually think those type of parties would be for once he's started school and has friends he can invite to the party.

Anyone have any decent ideas?

Yeah and when we figured out what it would cost to have it at home vs there, it was a no brainer. Almost the same cost and we don't have a fucked up house afterward and the kids get exercise. I think we will have like 8-10 kids. Nothing big.

You could just make up a story about what happened for his birthday when he was 3 and save all the money.

I'm pretty sure that's what my dad did...

I would say one of those play palaces, but I don't think they're around anymore.

Dave and Busters? CHUCKIE CHEESE!

These wussy kids today and their birthday parties.

PSSSSSSH ... when I was growing up my parents threw me and all my little bastard friends into a dark alley full of rodents and broken glass bottles. Whichever one of us didn't come out the other side newly diseased got a ''goody bag' consisting of a brown paper lunch sack, and one single usage packet of neosporin.

Though srsly my daughter loved the bounce house. If the weight limit wasn't 150lb's, I would have been as giddy as a schoolgirl. Unfortunately my daughter was the only giddy schoolgirl that day.

Stupid kids and their stupid carefree fun stupid stupid ...

http://www.kingdomofbounce.com/

My daughter's 3rd birthday party is Monday at the above place. I don't have to clean anything afterward, kids have fun.

x3 fun for the adults too.

the only downside for us is that with two kids and all their friends we've been there 12232 times in the past 7 years :o

we'll probably do something like this later this month though for our 4yr old :rolleyes: again, no clean up and you can better control when it's over.