SpaceGhost

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Droid sucks it's marketing budget is larger than it's r&d

proof being the behold 2 faster more mem and better cam for 100$ less

I love my iPhone it's perfect for me and a lot of others and I do want a mac but just cuz of the ease of use

but I don't hat apple cu of thier products but the owners like it's a status symbol that they went into debt just to have that white cube and everything else apple. So excet for stilman everyone who owns mac and gloats about it is a fucking sloppy douche bag and needs to get a life (until I buy one)

I have the 24inch LED Cinema Display for my 2 SSD MacBook Airs. :)

GODDAMN MAN! Why do you need two of them? lol. I love the 24 and 27. So clean and the clarity is amazing. I just wish they could or LG actually could make them without having dead pixels. lol I got three out of the box. But i wasnt waiting another 2 weeks to get a new one and hopefully have less.

GODDAMN MAN! Why do you need two of them? lol. I love the 24 and 27. So clean and the clarity is amazing. I just wish they could or LG actually could make them without having dead pixels. lol I got three out of the box. But i wasnt waiting another 2 weeks to get a new one and hopefully have less.

I only have 1, both Macs can connect to it at different times. I use it when I edit pics. I have no dead pixels. :) Or atleast none that I have noticed. :)

Droid sucks it's marketing budget is larger than it's r&d

proof being the behold 2 faster more mem and better cam for 100$ less

I love my iPhone it's perfect for me and a lot of others and I do want a mac but just cuz of the ease of use

but I don't hat apple cu of thier products but the owners like it's a status symbol that they went into debt just to have that white cube and everything else apple. So excet for stilman everyone who owns mac and gloats about it is a fucking sloppy douche bag and needs to get a life (until I buy one)

LOL ok.

I only have 1, both Macs can connect to it at different times. I use it when I edit pics. I have no dead pixels. :) Or atleast none that I have noticed. :)

Yea. I had a 27 inch C2D that overheated on me and had a dead pixel. And by that time apple released the i7, so i said fuck it, and opted for that. Ended up with actually looks like dirt behind the screen. But im not taking it off. I dont have the suction cups and im scared to break my baby.

Post a pic of your setup.

27in iMac, Core i7, 1TB, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 4680 ATI GPU, Seagate 1TB external running through firewire 800, Apple Airport Dual Band N Extreme, Klipsch THX 200 WAtt 2.1

This reminds me of the PS3 vs Xbox fan boyz...

Apple customer service is outstanding. They have treated me very well and taken care of any issues I have had. At the same time Dell was also good to me but the rep was very hard to understand.

Both products have their pros and cons it just comes down to personal choice. Having both a Mac Book Pro and my Dell Laptop I do like the Mac a bit better. The Dell is great for what it is but the Mac stuff to me is just a little bet easier to use.

In the end I am lucky enough to be able to have both and am very happy with each.

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I AM DEFINED BY THE TECHNOLOGY I USE, WHICH HAS BEEN REVIEWED AS SUPERIOR TO THE TECHNOLOGY THAT YOU PREFER THEREFORE I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. GROVEL BEFORE ME AND PERHAPS YOU SHALL RECEIVE LESS SCORN

consumerist brand-loyal faggots :bangbang:

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I AM DEFINED BY THE TECHNOLOGY I USE, WHICH HAS BEEN REVIEWED AS SUPERIOR TO THE TECHNOLOGY THAT YOU PREFER THEREFORE I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. GROVEL BEFORE ME AND PERHAPS YOU SHALL RECEIVE LESS SCORN

consumerist brand-loyal faggots :bangbang:

Bow down bitch, bow down.

You all suck. Its not what at the frontend that counts anyways.

None of you know power until you have a setup like this running in your house.

http://ryanhallarn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wpid-2009-12-03-18.16.47-1.jpg

PS: One of those servers is a intel atom running hackintosh snow leopard server. Fuck you all, I'm the best.

Bow down bitch, bow down.

only after you lick my custom-pc-using perineum.

edit: and fuck tech support. if this country spent more money on education we'd need fewer things like idiot-proof tech support. it took me about 5 days to learn to build a pc and i've never needed tech support. why? because the answer to everything lies in the internet