Any stump grinders out there?

Guest 614Streets

614-989-0648 cell 614-876-4048 business. her name is terry

guy at work told me to call her last fall for the stump in my front yard...said they came out and did (IIRC) 6 or 8 black walnut stumps at his place for cheap...i want to say like 90-125...i know it was cheap enough that what he told me he got all his done for, i thought i would have to pay for one.

i plan to call her this spring to get this junk stump out of my front yard finally. hence why i still have the text with her info saved in my phone

Guest 614Streets
614-989-0648 cell 614-876-4048 business. her name is terry

guy at work told me to call her last fall for the stump in my front yard...said they came out and did (IIRC) 6 or 8 black walnut stumps at his place for cheap...i want to say like 90-125...i know it was cheap enough that what he told me he got all his done for, i thought i would have to pay for one.

i plan to call her this spring to get this junk stump out of my front yard finally. hence why i still have the text with her info saved in my phone

Cool that sounds good! Last year I had a huge ass tree removed and then hired a second crew to remove a second smaller tree and they were supposed to grind the smaller stump so I could put up new fencing this spring.

I will give her a call thanks!