April 23rd call outs!

Mattsv8

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im prety shure trails wont race bike to car though.

i wana race the ips orange vette.

they told me they are going to run low 8s this season. so am i so i figured it would be cool. shit how could they loose they have 400 whp over me? and 1,000,000 dollars in it

I'm calling out the slow people cause well I'm slow. Sad but true. :(

Matt I think I read that ray won't be ready till later in the season I could be wrong though.

Anthony will run a high 10 cause he's lame

Brian carter won't run at all but his bro will get it into the 10s

Btw kind hard to call people out when there is no list of who's going. An a lot of peoples stuff is still on jackstands haha

Guest 614Streets
im prety shure trails wont race bike to car though.

i wana race the ips orange vette.

they told me they are going to run low 8s this season. so am i so i figured it would be cool. shit how could they loose they have 400 whp over me? and 1,000,000 dollars in it

The vette vs s10 would be a good one.

I would like to see corey and anthony go at it cobra vs firebird , but corey needs some more mods.

Guest tbutera2112
probably be in the saab unless i can get these leaks taken care of and get a trailer or tags/insurance....anyone run 15-16s? lol

Did I just get called out twice ???

Once from matt an then with the roll and dig comment ??

Matt take your turbo off and make it even hahahah yes I'll run ya

And yes I'll runthe vette I think you got me though I'm not gonna spray it ... Yet

ill race that orange vette too! lol shit at 8.4:1 id bet the s10 would still run a mid 11 on motor and no turbo. the motor makes great power in its own right. and i sprayed it with 225 it was a monster.

sorry ray i thought you were already ready. damn u know we should have lined them up at trails last year. would be a good race.

gen 1 vs ls

there not need to be a list you know now if your going in 6 weeks.

Im going to test and tune at norwalk with all the new stuff and get the cert. but i plan on going faster than a 8.50. im just not plannin on getting a 7.50 cert. s10 and funny car cage is not a good idea expecially if your a fat guy like me. but the classes im going to run this year are. thompson 8.90 index racing, 8.50 class at nhra unleashed, true street at super chevy, and hopefully bracket 2 as well. then proably super gas if i can get a throttle stop to work thats a 9.90 class ill find some more too! hopefully

ray . damn u know we should have lined them up at trails last year. would be a good race.

gen 1 vs ls

The reason we couldnt is I was making my license passes and they make you run solo when you do that. You have your license yet Matt? The rentals at trails is good for that because they have the guys working there that can witness your passes

Pauls going to pay.. break something on his car.. ask for a refund.... sell his spot.. buy another spot.. show up in the worlds slowest bike.. then brag about hotlapping a bike that takes 10 runs before the motor warms up.

Paul stop posting in threads about racing. We all know your cars strength is in the gas milage.

Josh, I think me and you would be a good race if you are still the same as last time at d42. Our times are close with yours being just a hair faster. This is from a dig of course.
We can do that I did change it up a bit. Heads were just done and going to a 150 hit from 100 but it leaves like shit.