April 23rd call outs!

Mattsv8

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far weve got grille, cooler of ice, hamburgers, hotdogs steve may do buns we need drinks and drink cups. cheapies. i usually pit right beside the stands. id say chips and maybe some kind of small snacks. its good to stay hydrated and have food on hand. helps make the day funner.

I was planing on packing a cooler full of soda and other random snacks to bring. I'm sure i'll be riding solo and have no one to leave my cooler with. I would be willing to bring plenty of extra drinks if I could leave my cooler somewhere while racing.

i thought you might try to get in and slow it down. u just swapping pulleys?

yea but it is sweet with one. i cant believe the diff. plus they look killer.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4064.jpg

thats excatly what i got in mind, pulley swap. that chute looks good, i gotta get one!

isnt this cute......:rolleyes:

your not even worth responding to.

id watch what you say, cause everybody ive talked to says your full of it. all the stories end with you gettin your ass busted, then cryin about it. your right dont respond cause you aint gonna run nuthin anyway.

proably the fastest thing gear head could take is eric car wich i think is 10s on spray. dont think ud have any issues there.

he just kinda pissed me off one day, hes a real asshole who talks big and im ready to call him on it.

id watch what you say, cause everybody ive talked to says your full of it. all the stories end with you gettin your ass busted, then cryin about it. your right dont respond cause you aint gonna run nuthin anyway.

I can vouch for this :D

lol what pulleys u going with on your setup? dropping to what boost. id be intersted to see. im going from 9 to 15 then to 18 then 20. wonder how the charged car responds.

well right now im on a serpintine setup, ive got cogs looming but i wanna iron out what bottom pulley i can run and still find a belt before i buy a $325 dollar pulley that i cant use. on the car right now ive got a 7.8" lower and a 3.5" upper, it made 7 lb and went 9.6X. thats faster that i wanna go at Zmax so i may play with the 6" lower ive got and one of my smaller uppers.

Gearhead is gay, true story.

so he takes it in the can? im feeling kinda bad pickin on a wanna be car guy that wants to be a woman, or atleast play the part. if thats the case mabe he can be of service at the track day, you know cooking, cleaning, the typical thing that gerbils do to try to fit in.

so he takes it in the can? im feeling kinda bad pickin on a wanna be car guy that wants to be a woman, or atleast play the part. if thats the case mabe he can be of service at the track day, you know cooking, cleaning, the typical thing that gerbils do to try to fit in.

I've never seen him leave the kitchen and we all know a man never goes in there. A man makes HER go get the beer. You draw your own conclusions.

If no one has said that they are bringing beverages, I'll bring some. What does everyone want? I'm thinking Dew and Pepsi. Any other requests? Also, it figures that Zach is the one wanting to bring the weiners.....

Hahaha I bet your bringing the ice ?