April 23rd call outs!

Mattsv8

Guest Removed
You've been talking to my doctor I see

well your back will feel better, you might be able to see your feet..(maybe), you'll feel better. and your car will be faster... what more do you need to hear beside you can live longer to annoy every one else?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is the wrong spot but i know everyone in this thread would be going to the track. But sunday when i went and picked up my car from my parents house i forgot to grab a motorcycle helmet, and was wondering if anyone had one that i could barrow?

how late is the iron pony open cause i dont get out of class till 8. if someone has a helmet i could barrow i will throw you $10. i have 4 helmets at my parents house but its 1 1/2hrs away

Damn I almost forgot about the whole needing a helmet thing, that would have sucked.

How is the quality of that helmet Mr. DarkFormula? I take it is DOT aproved? I might have to take a trip up there and pick one up if I plan on going to more of these track days. It would be nice to have my own, and not have to borrow one every time.

Guest tbutera2112
Damn I almost forgot about the whole needing a helmet thing, that would have sucked.

How is the quality of that helmet Mr. DarkFormula? I take it is DOT aproved? I might have to take a trip up there and pick one up if I plan on going to more of these track days. It would be nice to have my own, and not have to borrow one every time.

you need Snell approval for the track, not dot