noob from Columbus

oomp

Hi everyone , I have been lurking on here for a few and though it was time to Introduce myself . my name is Scott and I live on the East Side , I ride a 06 Yamaha FZ6 and a 03 Honda Spirit 750 . so if you see someone on a Blue Yamaha wearing an Ohio State Helmet honk .

see ya around .. Scott

Hi everyone , I have been lurking on here for a few and though it was time to Introduce myself . my name is Scott and I live on the East Side , I ride a 06 Yamaha FZ6 and a 03 Honda Spirit 750 . so if you see someone on a Blue Yamaha wearing an Ohio State Helmet honk .

see ya around .. Scott

WEEEEE Columbus! Let me know if u wanna ride and get some lunch or something when it gets warm!

see ya around .. Scott

Welcome man! Keep the paint up, and the rubber down!

welcome. thats a clean lookin shadow. have you ever ben on the shadowriders.net forums. cool place. i use to have a custom vlx. i loved that thing

thanks for the comps , yeah I check in on the shadowrider guys from time to time . you got any pics of that VLX ?

whats up Scotty Boombats!!!!

Yes its about time you post here. Member since AUG 2008? Fail.

Warning to all: If you ride with this guy it will rain. Haha.

See you around Bro.

sup J . it does tend to rain everytime we ride together .

thanks for the warm welcome bubba .

thanks man

no rain , check .... and I dont think its me . it only seems to rain when jagr is around .

we'll buy him an indian anti-rain dance or something..... I keep tellin him it only rains when he shakes more then once.... something to do with cosmic justice....

thanks man

no rain , check .... and I dont think its me . it only seems to rain when jagr is around .

Perception is a bitch huh?

Maybe it only does that when the three of us get together. That QSL downpour was ridiculous. oh well. its still worth it.

:dj:

see ya around .. Scott

Post up a pic of your helmet.

Go Bucks!