FROM BACK IN THE DAY

STEVE-O

LUNCHABLES KICK ASS..

was going through kroger and they HAve them for a buck when you get 8. picked up some nacho and some turkey ones and man it brought me back to first grade.. these are still sweet..

so if you want a blast from the past go get some and they are a great snack for a buck come on now

A friend of mine has 2 kids and he always has snacks. I watched the OSU basketball game at his place last weekend. We had fruit roll ups, dunkarooos and Mondo's. :lol:

wow Dunkarooos and Mondo coolers wow that took me back

Cheddar Cheese CRACKER

Combos FTMFW.

Pretzel can eat balls...and die in a fire.

Amen. I just found two bags of the Pizza Cracker ones at the corner Thorntons. I thought they'd stopped making em. All I can usually find is those awful Pizzeria Pretzel turds.

This reminded me of a search I made a few months ago and came up empty on: Fiestadas! You guys remember those awesome hexagonal Mexican pizza things they used to serve in school? Well, I just redid the search, and it looks like I might be able to special order them from a Gordon Food Service store.

one cool thing about having kids is having all this shit around to snack on. Kids snacks have come a long way since I was little. The lunchables with the capri suns or bottled water and flavor packets are great. Kid cuisine also has these meals my kids like and their fried chicken is awesome.

A friend of mine has 2 kids and he always has snacks. I watched the OSU basketball game at his place last weekend. We had fruit roll ups, dunkarooos and Mondo's. :lol:

im putting my shoes on right now to run to kroger and get all three of those items....

This reminded me of a search I made a few months ago and came up empty on: Fiestadas! You guys remember those awesome hexagonal Mexican pizza things they used to serve in school? Well, I just redid the search, and it looks like I might be able to special order them from a Gordon Food Service store.

Yeah, GFS has them in bulk. Call up the Dublin GFS Marketplace (on 161) and ask for Darren, when you order tell him that Steve told you to call, you'll probably get the hook up