Who here shoots on the regular?

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

I have been shooting about 3x per week lately.

2 days of hand guns and 1 day of skeet. About 300 trigger pulls a week.

I shoot the Bullseye league on Monday and Thursday CCW style shooting both at Aim Hi. PM me for info if you wanna shoot in the leagues. Its $10 to shoot each league they start at 5pm.

The CCW league is the most fun you can have other than bowling pin shoots and plinking.

Lights off, strobes, different targets, and even a different "drop" gun every week. Never the same shot twice.

Scores are emailed out after every league makes for some fun comp.

• 1 month later...

Man, I'd shoot with you but since ammo got 3x as expensive I've been shooting a third as much :(

Even the wal-mart .22 550-packs are $19 now! I'm lucky to get a few hundred rounds down-range per week anymore.

About twice a month. Getting ready to get a new gun. I need to join the group here.

Saturday with cousins, friends, and uncle the 7 of us unleashed out on my grandparents property in the country outside of West Jeff. Here's a line up. No clue how many rounds between all of us.

12G pump action

.22 Mossberg bolt action (scope)

.22 Winchester custom (black stock, chrome barrel, scope, sling, 30 round clip)

.22 Winchester (50 round clip)

.22 pistol

Colt .45

9MM Ruger

Hi point .380 (yeah, it jammed a few times)

Bolt action 410

The mossberg is my only current gun I personally own. I think this week/weekend I'm gonna grab a 9MM carbine though. We'll see.

EDIT: Here's a pic of my gun for kicks and giggles.

http://hammerbackguns.com/images/plinkster-synthetic-scope.JPG

do you go to the range about once a month? last time I was at the range I probably fed 500 rounds of ammo down different barrels.

lol I have one gun that practice with, I like consistency. I do about 50 rounds a week