Getting your License

Radio Flyer1647545514

I've heard the test is hard from most people, but is it really THAT hard?

I'm planning on taking it on my SV, and I scheduled for April 6th...

I don't have any problems at all keeping my bike up and maneuvering it at low speeds.

How many of you used a smaller bike, rented something, borrowed someones or anything like that?

Anyone have a link to the course layout?

Also, I am scheduled for the MSF course in May which I'll be taking no matter the outcome of April 6th for anyone who says it's the best way to go. I'm already ahead of you.

Go to alum creek bmv they have the course set up in the parking lot its easy.

The hardest part was the slolom which wasent hard at all . An will be cake on the sv

The other odd one is u have to make a 90' left turn in this box. Again it'll be fine in ur sv. Go there an practice.

Last I heard, the reinstatement office is still there, but the other side where you would get tags, plates, license, etc, is gone.

Really? Odd

Well it was painted on the ground so I'm sure its still there in the parkinglot. Or I think the harley dealer up off 37 has them painted(I heard I can't confirm)

Make sure you know exactly what they expect from you or you'll end up my like my dumbass who thought I failed when I put my foot down in the slalom. So I started to head back when she told me to keep going. At this point I was at the complete wrong location to even come close to making the U-turn and failed.

On an SV it should be pretty easy. My gsxr doesnt like to make tight turns, but I could have still passed it.

The BMV in hilliard has the MC course painted on their parking lot. Seriously, i live just down the street if you want a walk through. I think they close at 6 or 630. And if i remember correctly, the study book you get when you get your temps has the course layout.