Today was a GOOD day. :)

Bam

That sounds good man, really good. How about interior noise difference? I generally wouldn't care for myself but whenever its nice out (all summer at least) I am planning on daily driving the car and have a 4 year old daughter, and some days we have to drive 60+ miles, so I can't have anything to ridiculous.

Did you do a 3" OR Y-pipe at the same time and only got 15hp/14ftlbs?

What would be the first few mods you'd do, if you did it again?

LOL @ NotBrian, I thought you sold the Civic years ago...haha. That sucks the ls1 sounds crappy, I didn't think that was possible. But thanks for the heads up.

That sounds good man, really good. How about interior noise difference? I generally wouldn't care for myself but whenever its nice out (all summer at least) I am planning on daily driving the car and have a 4 year old daughter, and some days we have to drive 60+ miles, so I can't have anything to ridiculous.

Did you do a 3" OR Y-pipe at the same time and only got 15hp/14ftlbs?

What would be the first few mods you'd do, if you did it again?

LOL @ NotBrian, I thought you sold the Civic years ago...haha. That sucks the ls1 sounds crappy, I didn't think that was possible. But thanks for the heads up.

I pulled my dyno sheets back up and it was a gain 19hp/18ft lbs which isn't to bad, you can definetly feel the low end power. As far as the noise it will depend on if it's mostly cruising or a lot of stop and go and what catback you decide to go with, if it's a lot of cruising i don't think it will really bother your daughter or be to noisy, if you kind find someone who has what your looking at, i'd try to ride with them and then go from there.

As far as the first few mods, LS6 intake, then headers, ORY and a cat-back and thats the order i would do it again, because if you end up putting a cam in your going to need a better intake than your LS1 and some headers to support it to make good power.

If you feel like dropping enough for QTP's I love mine. I picked up around 17 then Lasota made me a custom y pipe and I ended up with around a 25 overall gain.

with stock manifolds?

And thanks Ben for the info, I definitely am trying to find some locals to get a feel for seat of the pants difference and noise differences.