wanting to get a harley or other v-twin

John Bruh

Guest tbutera2112

lol i dont even own the bike i posted a pic of, nice try though....and talking about what people do and dont know, coming from you, doesnt mean much...arent you the dumb fuck who puts cars together wrong then tries to sell them on websites with enthusiasts like you know what your doing? youre like a brain dead rabbit, just trying to go around fucking people, but too stupid to actually be successful

MOAR CHASSIS GREASE AND FUCKERED UP BELT ROUTING ON THE SUPACHAGA!

why you looking for a bike anyways? i thought you were too gangster for that? wheres your 7 series on "dub-deuces"? can you fit a 30" wheel on a harley?

lol i dont even own the bike i posted a pic of, nice try though....and talking about what people do and dont know, coming from you, doesnt mean much...arent you the dumb fuck who puts cars together wrong then tries to sell them on websites with enthusiasts like you know what your doing? youre like a brain dead rabbit, just trying to go around fucking people, but too stupid to actually be successful

MOAR CHASSIS GREASE AND FUCKERED UP BELT ROUTING ON THE SUPACHAGA!

why you looking for a bike anyways? i thought you were too gangster for that? wheres your 7 series on "dub-deuces"? can you fit a 30" wheel on a harley?

first jackass i never put that supercharger belt on and i did fix it after you pointed it out. oh btw we did sell it.

and i could buy the bike and bmw both if i wanted to for cash i choose not to though as unlike you i can manage my finances i dont have to "off" everything when i need money.

Guest tbutera2112

elohelque no need to get all pissy :p

i dont "need" to sell anything lol, im perfectly fine where im at right now

how cute, trying to assume you know things about me :)...remember that saying

Back on topic here. The PitBull's(#1 and #3 I believe) are sweet bikes no doubt. If that is what you are looking at, you have no interest in a FatBoy. It it total opposite. It is $9,295 for anyone that is interested.

My step dad is sellin his 03 Harley if you're interested...Think hes askin $14.5. Bought it for $20k something....has put $$$ into it...Screamin Eagle things and lots of other shit too

Has 2,xxx miles...

LMK if youre intertested...

found the link

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73539

My step dad is sellin his 03 Harley if you're interested...Think hes askin $14.5. Bought it for $20k something....has put $$$ into it...Screamin Eagle things and lots of other shit too

Has 2,xxx miles...

LMK if youre intertested...

found the link

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73539

not trying to knock your dads bike for ive seen 04 duce screamin egales for that no they had 4-6k miles...

eaither way GL with your sale on your dad's bike. Now's the perfect time to sell it!

this bike is fucking badd!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2784/4450455655_6e64fa95b2.jpg

Agreed!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

PS - If you end up getting a bagger, and replace the Rear Air Shocks, I am interested in the Take-Offs :)

this bike is fucking badd!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2784/4450455655_6e64fa95b2.jpg

That thing is dead sexy I've been serious looking to sell my bike an get one of these ahhh

Well a more storck one that thing is probably prricy1