I found my new phone.

Putty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think a $99 Droid sounds a LOT better to those up on renewals vs a shit ton of money spent on going towards an iPhone.

Good move on the Vzw side really. Sell a great phone for a really kick ass price, keep more customers AND sell more data packages. Good thinking.

Nexus One

Yes nice phone BUT... with rooting and overclocking the only thing that phone has on my Moto Droid is 512MB of RAM instead of 256MB.

I bought my phone at best buy verizon store not too long ago. $199 with a $99 instant rebate. You can get the same deal in other verizon stores but it is a mail in rebate.

Yes nice phone BUT... with rooting and overclocking the only thing that phone has on my Moto Droid is 512MB of RAM instead of 256MB.

I bought my phone at best buy verizon store not too long ago. $199 with a $99 instant rebate. You can get the same deal in other verizon stores but it is a mail in rebate.

Feel free to come use mine...but I will not let you take it home ;)

You can make a civic as fast as a lambo, but I will still keep my lambo

I think regardless of what Apple does I am pulling the trigger on this.

Rumored 4G iPhone. Not sure how true it is, but it seems likely that it's going to be a little nicer hardware wise.

http://images2.sina.com/newscenter/cr/2010/0310/1883414001.jpg

http://images2.sina.com/newscenter/cr/2010/0310/4078668023.jpg

http://images2.sina.com/newscenter/cr/2010/0310/95951499.jpg

Agreed really. They really need to make one with a damn keyboard. I could never do a touch screen phone without a keyboard, AHHHH!!!!

I said that for years too. After one full day of owning an iPhone, I can say I'll never go back to a real keyboard. Even with my fat-ass fingers.

I am willing to put down a fiver that you guys type just as well on the android/iphone keyboard as you do on the droid keyboard.

In for $5 too.

Feel free to come use mine...but I will not let you take it home ;)

You can make a civic as fast as a lambo, but I will still keep my lambo

meh I am happy with my phone. I would of bought a nexus one but verizon didn't have it at the time. My phone doesn't lag at all with anything. Even with helix 2.0 and scrolling as fast as possible through my applications it is super crisp animation.

You should sell that junker now before no one wants it hah

This

No keyboard no care.

Keyboards make phone bulky and choppy. Junk

Rumored 4G iPhone.

Way too early for Apple spy shots. I call BS.

Everytime I switch up to the onscreen I just get annoyed and flip out the real keyboard

So you're failing...not the phone.

Everytime I switch up to the onscreen I just get annoyed and flip out the real keyboard

I've only used one touch screen keyboard so in can't say for sure if your phones version is any better or worse than the iPhone. I can say it's great for me. I'm posting this right from it with ease.

I am willing to put down a fiver that you guys type just as well on the android/iphone keyboard as you do on the droid keyboard.

I've had 6 touch only phones with 10 different keyboards. I will never go back!

P.S. You would owe me 5 dollars if you took that bet.