New from Zanesville

Last_in

Mopar or No Car and or Truck? Nice intro and hope to see you out, nothing better than a sleeper truck :)

haha I guess it's Mopar or No Truck for me.

cliffs go at the beginning lol. NICE intro. nice trucks. warm welcome from me sir.

:thumbup:

Edited. Thanks man.

Wow man, very cool rides. Welcome to the site.

Thank you!

Very cool, bud. Welcome to CR!

I too have grown to love these trucks. My "beater" is a black 97 Dakota with 260k+ miles on the original engine and transmission. It's a 5.2 4x4 auto truck... any suggestions on a fun and easy upgrade motor when this one eventually gives up the ghost? I assume your 408 abandons all the fuel injection, correct?

• Confused 1

Any times for the 98 ?

12.4 @ 111 Only had it to NTR three times. Crappy 1.85 60' with used e.t. streets and on the stock transmission shifting early on me. This year I'll have 28" Hoosier slicks and traction devices, along with the 46re that is built for 600/600 is sitting in the bed waiting for me to find time to install it! I have also added minor things here and there, hoping for a low 12 second pass and an 11.9XX pass if I'm lucky. But I have to realize that it's a 4,200 pound truck not a drag car.

Very cool, bud. Welcome to CR!

I too have grown to love these trucks. My "beater" is a black 97 Dakota with 260k+ miles on the original engine and transmission. It's a 5.2 4x4 auto truck... any suggestions on a fun and easy upgrade motor when this one eventually gives up the ghost? I assume your 408 abandons all the fuel injection, correct?

The M-1 intake really wakes these trucks up along with an F&B trottle body, but every thing is so pricey because there is basically no aftermarket support.

Nope the 408 has the stock fuel system with 30# injectors, Since SCT stepped up tunning the EFI for these trucks is easy. Might have to upgrade the pump soon and if I do that I'll probably run a full return system with a fuel cell and an A1000.

By the way the 408 still has all accessories, I have A/C on blast and the two kicker 12's bumping! Checking off 12's!

Thanks for the Welcome BTW

Welcome

Thanks for the Welcome!

Nice! A good looking street-truck that can back up the attitude it has. Love it.

Welcome to CR.

Thank you!

Welcome.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Very nice intro and great trucks! Welcome...glad to have you on the site!

Thanks for the warm Welcome!

daddy funded racing?

Funny you mention it, My dad did buy the bone stock R/T for me when I turned 16. So yes my dad bought my first truck. That is it though, everything else you see is funded by yours truly. Call ducktales if you want, I have had the same job since I was a freshman in high school until I left for college in September. The only thing I spent my money on was shoes and my trucks. Mostly trucks now since I sold most of my shoe collection. I didn't have a mortgage, taxes(other than what was taken out of my pay check), kids to pay for etc. Now sure, once I'm out of college and hit the real world I will have to start worrying about all that fun stuff.

Great intro! Welcome to the site. Good luck on the projects.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Nice. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome. Looks like some nice rides.

Thanks!

cool :thumbup:

Glad were on the same page. Hopefully you don't think I'm some punk teen, which I'm not haha

12.4 @ 111 Only had it to NTR three times. Crappy 1.85 60' with used e.t. streets and on the stock transmission shifting early on me. This year I'll have 28" Hoosier slicks and traction devices, along with the 46re that is built for 600/600 is sitting in the bed waiting for me to find time to install it! I have also added minor things here and there, hoping for a low 12 second pass and an 11.9XX pass if I'm lucky. But I have to realize that it's a 4,200 pound truck not a drag car.

Damn, that thing moves out! :thumbup:

Welcome aboard.

Damn, that thing moves out! :thumbup:

Welcome aboard.

Yeah, I'm happy with it. Want to go faster now though, hence the big block. Enough with this small block crap.

MoPar! You go to the Nationals every year?

Good intro. Welcome to CR.

Every year since I was 13!