Columbus Cars & Coffee - April 3rd

zeitgeist57

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a coffee drinker, but I have a free Saturday tomorrow am, so I am planning to attend.

They have great tea, some people get soda or juice...

Block's Bagels (next week) doesn't have very good coffee. However, their bagels are second to none in my book...and I spend a lot of time in NYC/Long Island.

Think of it more as "Columbus Cars & The Opportunity To Grab Breakfast Club". :D

I'm at work now, but I'm thinking about leaving early to try and get new parts on the Vette. Otherwise, I'll be rolling in the Passat or Cleetus tomorrow.

glad to hear that I won't be the only one drinking juice anymore!

I always get orange juice or apple juice. I'm a big kid. Mmm oj!

Looksblike the bike wins... but it is filthy hmmm to sit in the dark an wash it or noo....

I attended and it was a nice gathering and would like to to thank Clay and the peep's that made this possible.

Rick....great seeing you and your son again. Tamie said to say hello to your better half. We need to bring them next time. Clay can bring his wife and we'll have all legal bases covered :)

It was a really nice turnout. Cool thing was there were so many other groups that have heard about it and are now in the loop of attending.

MazdaSpeeds were well represented that's for sure.

BMW's

Nissan's

Mini's

Vettes

Can't wait to see how Blocks works out next week.

Thanks a lot to everyone who came this morning! It was a great turnout...over 40 rides and a lot of people from different gearhead backgrounds (which is the whole purpose of C&C!!!)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78742

Pic thread above. I've got a ton of photos but I need to wait until later tonight to post them...got Easter family stuff this afternoon...

Edited by zeitgeist57