turbo mini van?

ponyjr1647545514

They had all kinds of stuff turbo in ChyCo land back then. I think this woody is my favorite though.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/image.php?u=401&type=sigpic&dateline=1261583192

next to a mach one lol!

Fake? Dude, they made those for a number of years prior to you being born. :D Yeah....I have a few years on you and remember them well.

IIRC the owners manual stated the van should not be used to tow anything. Junk Chrysler product.

I also didn't know about this!

I bet you could haul a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood in the back if the seats fold down?

How are they in the snow? What kind of work do you have to do to the drivetrain to handle that power?

I was going to do a turbo volvo wagon but this might be easier and cheaper?

I want one-!

are you really comparing the longevity of a chrysler (despite it being a caravan..those do last pretty long) against a volvo wagon?

Who said anything about longevity? Nevertheless, do you think an extremely overboosted volvo wagon will last forever?

Those vans are awesome. Years ago I had a Dodge Spirit R/T TIII, low 13 sec. car. Then proceeded to get whooped by one of those at the Mopar show out at NTR in the late 90's. If I were to give in and get a van, it would be one of those.