Banks

V8 Beast

I cant say they have ever benn bad to me in the 7 years we have had them. After reading further pretty much all banks do that so I reopened the account.

lol, over-react, bi-polar much?

Everyone needs to go postal every once in a while over regular stuff. Its natural!!!!

lol, over-react, bi-polar much?

Everyone needs to go postal every once in a while over regular stuff. Its natural!!!!

I still hope the lawsuit gets the money back to those that had to eat huge charges for tiny mistakes. I only overdraft when I grab the wrong card by mistake once or twice a year so I dont have to worry about it. For people that dont have a savings to fall back on I would suggest being very picky with the bank they choose.

I still hope the lawsuit gets the money back to those that had to eat huge charges for tiny mistakes. I only overdraft when I grab the wrong card by mistake once or twice a year so I dont have to worry about it. For people that dont have a savings to fall back on I would suggest being very picky with the bank they choose.

There is a pending class action for the same thing for like 200 banks. I'm not sure any district court wants to be the one to set precedent.

I dunno, I have Huntington, 5/3, and Chase accounts, and all have had minor hiccups in the past 10 years, but overall nothing major. I've never had an OD fee either, but that's because I track my balances and control my spending.

Yeah it sucks what they did, but technically he agreed to it when he opened the account and ultimately it was his fault because he OVERDRAFTED his account. Everything else is just icing on the cake, for the bank.

Use a CC, earn rewards, pay off every month. Rinse and repeat, and never have OD charges again!