Air Soft Gun Recommendations (WTB)

caseyctsv

All -

Have an event coming up at church (Man Camp) where it will be all of the adult guys versus the high and middle school boys in an air soft war. The church has some guns to borrow but I have been warned I am going to get toasted by the kids with one of the church's guns. So, I need to pick a gun up soon but have no idea where to start. It must be electric or spring - cannot be the gas cartridge versions. I am looking to spend about $100 - any ideas / recommendations? Anyone have one they want to sell?

Lol...just because we go to church doesn't mean we can't have fun. It is a great opportunity to bond with the kids of the church...we do lots of fun events to keep their interest. I will check what ammo size they are using.

Some of those sniper airsoft's are wicked. I knocked a robin out for about 10 minutes with one at around 40 yards.

You should pick up a side arm as well. I had a mini fully auto bullpup that was great for close quarters. It stung pretty good as well and only cost like $30 from dick IIRC

shortyusa.com

airsplat.com

you can determine a good gun by its FPS rating.

for example, i had this as my first

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AP-UA-958BH.htm

290 fps. shot pretty hard, but hard to aim because it was a pistol.

if you really wanna whip on those kids try to get 400fps and above. 350+ would def be better than a church loaner.

after a quick browse found this

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AR-PS-M3000-FS.htm

470fps for $100 (GOOD PRICE)

shotguns are nice because you can cock them fast and they hold alot of amo.

snipers are most powerful and most accurate, but require the most skill to use.

A pistol should only be used as a back up, because you have to cock every shot and only holds like 15 shots.