How not to park your bike.

GRN96WS6

He has a center stand actually and was putting it up on that then lost grip or something not real sure. It does suck as my bike was in really good condition and now it has a 2 inch scrape missing paint on the tank, some cracked plastic on the undertail, and the end cap of my leo vince pipe is scuffed.

I have a claim with his insurance open now though so it shouldn't be too bad to get it fixed.

I'm glad for you!

Honestly in this case it wasn't even necessary, he came and found me even though I was notified by two people prior to him finding me. He didn't even go to work he immediately tried to find me and called it into his insurance company. I asked him if he wanted to do it out of pocket but he said he would rather call it in so he did.

Sucks to see. If you need a place to do an estimate, give us a call. We can come pick you bike up from your house.

Appreciate the offer but I'm in MD not OH I used to live there and keep in touch with people there so I'm on this site.

I'll likely get the estimate and fix it myself it isn't like bikes are overly complex.

There is damage but its not as bad as one would think but enough that since my bike was in great condition I notice it and it irks me.

I haven't decided if I will fix it or if I will take the money and get some goodies :)

The tank issues I can cover with sliders which might be a good investment anyway. The end cap on the pipe is replacable, the undertail I'd replace but it isn't much really.