Auto Additions

nathan

Dennis Autopoint sent me over to have MP3 capability added to my newest GM vehicle (06 TBSS) and they couldn't even do a simple install like that. Dropped it off on Monday, told them we would pick it up after hours Monday, but it wasn't in the lot. Called Tuesday and they sounded like they hadn't even heard of me before??? So went over to pick it up after they said it was done, tested the jack and NOTHING. I see no power to the jack, but do not want to get in there and see if they actually installed anything or not.

One of the main reasons I like CR is I will ALWAYS ask others here for a reference and give that reference a chance before I will go anywhere else. I may not know them well, but a good solid reference and even a simple CR Background is better than going to a stranger.

Wait, your truck was missing from the lot when you went to pick it up at the time they told you it would be done? I would have flipped a shit.

Auto additions sub contracts work to many shops, that I am aware of.

Even more reason to not use them. Unless they told him this, that's really shitty and I would still be voicing my opinion strongly with them.

Guest Removed

and they have lost some dealers aswell. i know..they used to do work for Hatfield kia.

I did not pay for the work. I would not have had auto additions do the work if given the choice, Dennis set it up since they advertised it with the MP3 option and it did not have it. I would never have bought from Dennis except that TB SS are not on everyone's lots and this one turned out to be a good deal.

Oh and I explained to them that the PIE interface was the one to go with and they said they had those in stock and not to worry.

:bs: