What really grinds my gears

noobiemcnooberson.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad... I thought Sam was you for a second. I know you need 32 and the hit to have a chance of losing in a respectable manner.
:(

0-100 thats funny That's just as bad as someone stopping the race at 120 just to say they won lol!!!!

shoot i hope ur not talking about me... if so i gave a 100mph courtesy on that short ass road in mexico

0-100 thats funny That's just as bad as someone stopping the race at 120 just to say they won lol!!!!

We are talking about lining up two cars that will not trap over 100 in the 1/4 hence why i said 0-100. =1320 give or take.

:o

That's messed up people should never race with traffic around

Well thank god I heard the two turds coming up behind me I was getting ready to make a lane change. At the speeds they were going they would not have had time to brake or adjust and things would have gotten really ugly.

The fact is you should not race on the street period. I mean I guess if you want to make yourself skidmark on the road that is fine and none of my buesiness.

I also had some dumbass in a little honda try to race me on my way back from QSL last year with my wife in the car. After I gave him 3 honks he took off and I laughed until he tried to be Ricky Bobby and cut off a semi to get on 33 towards Marrysville. The semi then had to cut across traffic so it did not run captain fucktard over.

It was some green CRX or something I think he tried to join here.