I'm new

Lauren II

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EASY, BACK OFF

I was the first person to ask for tits in this thread. Lauren, if you aren't going to post them at least PM them to me for me to enjoy them on my own.

actually killjoy was then a mod deleted his post. i seen it its da troof

wow you guys are dicks. lauren is a nice lady. Most, but not all, of the haters in here probably havnt even meet her in person. she likes cars and likes to race. we went to kilkare a shit ton last year.

Lauren! We go to Paul Mitchell together! I saw your car the other day in the lot, very clean... Welcome to CR. Watch out for leghumpers and nut swingers, they are all bark and no bite, really! You should bring the car out to an autox sometime!

Lauren! We go to Paul Mitchell together! I saw your car the other day in the lot, very clean... Welcome to CR. Watch out for leghumpers and nut swingers, they are all bark and no bite, really! You should bring the car out to an autox sometime!

Are you in days? I am switching to full time on Tuesday! It wuld be so nice to have a familiar face there!

wow you guys are dicks. lauren is a nice lady. Most, but not all, of the haters in here probably havnt even meet her in person. she likes cars and likes to race. we went to kilkare a shit ton last year.

Jeffro this is why I love ya:) Some of them have and some of them haven't met me in person. Ya can't win 'em all I guess. When will you have a free Thursday for Kilkare?

• Downvote 1