Best Lawyer to get Child Custody

John Bruh

• 3 months later...

Bump I'm actually making phone calls Monday morning. Ex was being cool for a while so I dropped this now she's changed.

I want someone that's cut throat aggressive and will work for their money. I'm not looking for a passive layover when it comes to my son. Tim ur wife is getting a call Monday. But if anyone else has some other suggestions let me know.

I want someone that's cut throat aggressive and will work for their money. I'm not looking for a passive layover when it comes to my son. Tim ur wife is getting a call Monday. But if anyone else has some other suggestions let me know.

She's very aggressive but very real too. Remember, she's been doing this for a long time and knows how to "work" the system and her adversary. Regardless of who you go with, remember, it's their job to win, regardless of whether you agree with their approach. The huge difference with my wife is she won't milk you for money. However, don't confuse that with a lower key approach. Many of the shit-ball lawyers will make you think they are doing a ton of work, file meaningless motions to "fight" for you, but in the end, they are simply milking you a the while knowing that much of what they are doing is in vain. You'll see. She's a straight shooter with your interests in mind. In this case...yours and your kids.

hilliard abroms....

he is on front street.

Under no circumstances should you use Hillard Abroms!!!!!!!! The man is incompetent, forgetful, arrogant, and he charges "questionable" fees. I hired him to represent me and got screwed. I finally had to get another attorney.

Under no circumstances should you use Hillard Abroms!!!!!!!! The man is incompetent, forgetful, arrogant, and he charges "questionable" fees. I hired him to represent me and got screwed. I finally had to get another attorney.

Not saying this of Hillard as I don't know him but a message to all, do beware of attorneys who think their shit doesn't stink and that they can rape you for all the fees they can. In the end, custody is about the kids. Don't go into it thinking you need to fuck over a spouse and don't let your lawyer spend your money on misplaced emotions. Go in into it to give your kids the best life they can have given the family challenges they are facing. Go at it wrong and you end up getting screwed and no one wins but the greedy lawyer.

noleaf, I hope you ended up in a better spot in the end.

Not saying this of Hillard as I don't know him but a message to all, do beware of attorneys who think their shit doesn't stink and that they can rape you for all the fees they can. In the end, custody is about the kids. Don't go into it thinking you need to fuck over a spouse and don't let your lawyer spend your money on misplaced emotions. Go in into it to give your kids the best life they can have given the family challenges they are facing. Go at it wrong and you end up getting screwed and no one wins but the greedy lawyer.

noleaf, I hope you ended up in a better spot in the end.

Thank you I completely agree with what you said. My buddy actually posted that under my name. He is going through a battle with his ex who we call "satan" over scheduling time for the kids and over payment of child support. He now has a way better attorney and is kicking some ass from what I hear. I personally visited hilliards office and it is a DUMP, unorganized and unprofessional.