Ex Girlfriend for Sale

Bahnstoermer1647545488

The Bad:

- Whiney

- Jealous of anything that isn't her

- "Bunny see, Bunny exists" consciousness: If it's not in front of her at that very instant, she can't seem to realize it exists (people in particular)

- Runs away from anything meaningful - job, family, relationship

- Keeps the lowest self esteem dudes on the planet around to dote on her, usually 2-3 at once

- May be going on "dates" to pay for the things she has but clearly doesn't earn the money at work to buy

- Looks at you with glazed over eyes when confused and about to get jealous & bitchy

- Always has glazed over eyes

The Rest:

- Takes orders & bad treatment well

- Once you get her pants off it's easy to control her by pulling her hair

Ok, I can't sleep, have to be up in 5 hours and needed something to do so I made this up. Anyone else who can't sleep and wants to contribute to the worst girl traits out there from various people they know or made the mistake of dating, let 'er rip.

The Bad:

- Whiney

- Jealous of anything that isn't her

- "Monkey see, monkey exists consciousness:" If it's not in front of her at that very instant, she can't seem to realize it exists

- Runs away from anything meaningful - job, family, relationship

- Claimed to have lots of boys before dating her, now you realize she never had any of them

- Looks at you with glazed over eyes when confused and about to get jealous & bitchy

- Always has glazed over eyes

The Rest:

- Takes orders & bad treatment well

- Once you get her pants off it's easy to control her by pulling her hair

Ok, I can't sleep, have to be up in 5 hours and needed something to do so I made this up. Anyone else who can't sleep and wants to contribute to the worst girl traits out there from various people they know or made the mistake of dating, let 'er rip.

phone number ????? pics ???????

Guest Removed
willing to go 2.74.....her titties dont even look close to be the same size..and whats that smell? on that note, i think im out on this one.

• 2 weeks later...