restaurant suggestions to take out of state friends to?

evan9381

got some friends in town from pittsburgh this weekend. we're going to go out tonight. trying to get some suggestions on a place to go for a bite tonight...dont want to go to a place that they have out there, so no chains. we did thurmans last time they were here, which was good.

just looking for something that columbus is good for. we dont have anything in mind specifically. can do sushi, italian, big burgers, etc

watchagot?

Check out The Movie Tavern. Eat great food/drink beer while you guys watch a movie in a theater..

I highly recommend buying a tanker, 40oz of awesome and you can keep the glass.

LAIR!!! :)

It's only 38oz. It's $10 and then domestics are like 6 or 7 buck refills.

OP - Doubt your PA friends would be impressed, but they have a hell of a Philly Cheese Steak :). Def. not a cheap place to drink, if that's what you will be doing. Probably want grab grub there and then head to a pub.

we did all our drinking last night...tonight we want to go out and eat and have drinks, but not go out TO drink.

looking online at some of the places mentioned so far...elevator looks good so far... decently priced, good menu

What about somewhere at easton?

Brio is my personal favorite, then you can take them around the mall too obviously

easton is possible, but since i live within walking distance (literally, im 1/2mi from morse/sunbury), we've been there a few times when theyre in town.