Columbus Cars & Coffee - 5/1

zeitgeist57

I'd have taken pics if it didn't start to rain when we walked outside. Small turnout, but not bad considering the weather. Plus I got some great advice on how to avoid a hangover.

Got some good advise about taking a 5 hour shot before you drink and wake up with no hangover Good meeting some of you guys but the rain sucked

I cruised through at like 920 all I saw was a Speed3. When were there 5 cars.

I left, as I had a 9:30 appointment on the east side (which I almost made on time :) )

MK4 Jetta GLI

Passat

MS3

E36 M3

Contour SVT

Caddy

MK3 Jetta

We weren't saying it was a great turnout, but there were car guys in attendance, despite the undeniably crappy car weather...

Be careful, Yankee. The last time I passed through Sciotoville and South Webster, there appeared to be a Confederate encampment there. :eek:

Go deeper into Minford and you will be asked if you can squeal like a pig :eek:

Maybe I will hit up the local track while I am there in South Webster

http://www.kddragway.com/photo/track.jpg

NO ONE needs to be on this track anymore. Ever. It is a total POS and is maintained by the type of people Doc has mentioned above. I refuse to run the Talon there. Matter of fact, I will save everyone the disappointment and say never come down here for anything unless you are looking for curvy roads.

I left, as I had a 9:30 appointment on the east side (which I almost made on time :) )

MK4 Jetta GLI

Passat

MS3

E36 M3

Contour SVT

Caddy

MK3 Jetta

We weren't saying it was a great turnout, but there were car guys in attendance, despite the undeniably crappy car weather...

No no no I wasn't making an accusation that it was a bad turnout that was me being bummed that I missed you guys. I would have stopped had I gotten there at the right time.

No no no I wasn't making an accusation that it was a bad turnout that was me being bummed that I missed you guys. I would have stopped had I gotten there at the right time.

You probably just missed us. The rain got the better of me, as did the need to go back to bed.