Where are the rice meets

GSX-R

Was I wrong to do it? Ask the higher ups I am just the monkey that does their bidding and I am far from perfect :) My issue is people want all the crazy smack talk interwebz insanity until they have both barrels pointed at them. Then all of the sudden they are PM'ing mods and admins reporting posts and talking about how "mean" people are.

Not give you a hard time Linn I just want to be clear on what I did and why it went down.

I love when people can dish it out but as soon as someone give it back to them they go and cry about it. It reminds me of my little sister who always liked to tattle any time she got upset.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when people can dish it out but as soon as someone give it back to them they go and cry about it. It reminds me of my little sister who always liked to tattle any time she got upset.

:pics:

Wait I remember racing in the DSM and hooters a few times. Sometimes my memory is shit.

LOL Hooters:

http://blackcelebritykids.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/rozonda-chilli-thomas.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/27301-big_butt.jpg

I've met your sister :D

12K for a car that has trans issues? Little high me thinks.....

Car isn't even close to being worth 20K anyways, tough to sell cars that are modified like that without a full build.

he says trans knocking.. haha prob spun rod bearing or something

LOOL Me and my buddy wore is rsx out last year in my green hatch.. Will do a gain in my new hatch lol

It needed a driver mod.

Paul was going 10.3s with a very simmlar setup in his eg (obv lighter) but a driver in that rsx sould go low 11s. a guy I know was going 11.0's in his rsx-s with the same setup full weight before he built the motor.

It needed a driver mod.

Paul was going 10.3s with a very simmlar setup in his eg (obv lighter) but a driver in that rsx sould go low 11s. a guy I know was going 11.0's in his rsx-s with the same setup full weight before he built the motor.

Were not talking about another car.... or another driver though

Were taalking about mr billy bad ass

If this car could get into the 10s or even 11s and supposedly make 530hp like all of the guys that were surrounding that car said, then burmese434 and my car were making 650 hp because we put bus lengths on him 3 times last year. Sweet car btw, I was really expecting to get my ass handed in my 330-350hp VW Fox.