What is the background on your screenname...

Clifford Automotive

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
and i dont fuck other girls cuz i want attention i fuck girls cuz i like girls.

more like, cause your man cant get the job done...:bangbang:

no. trust me .. habitaul more then gets the job done.

Im sure he just logged on your account and said that.

Also, funny shit, my two friends (who are dating) (guy and girl) had an arguement about his inability to get her off, she was a little drunk and she was blasting off at the mouth regarding his inabilities.....

I can say two things abotu that experience:

1. It was awkward for me, but funny

2. If i was him, i would have choked her in public

I truely hope you can all figure my name out...

Buy I also used to go by Droptop and FourPointSix. They both referred to my convertable Mustang GT. I still use FourPointSix on Xbox Live.

Then there was FourPointSix Liters of Pee. That was a joke and only lasted about a week.

Cool thread. Mine stems from back in 1997 when I took my first trip to national trails with my then new GTP. It was me, Jim Bush and a handful of the original members of the Ohio Club GP.

I made several passes in the mid 14's when some mustang guys came over and made the comment that it was a pretty damn quick car. (for back in 97 it was for a stock family sedan) Thus Pretty Damn Quick Grand Prix (pdqgp) stuck with me. I can remember modding it up and making my first 13.7 pass and thinking it was the greatest thing to achieve.

I have had three total and the GP's were so much fun and my I'm-roads into varies car forums was due to GP related things that I feel it fitting to keep the story going.

Personally I don't believe in changing my screen name. I'm known for being pdqgp on every forum I'm on except one that is photography related.

That's my background.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I used to be CRed05, Its the my first name initial, and then the first 3 of my last name, and 05 was the year when I first created that screen name.

Kickass is Chris Green's invention, I was in the Name Change Thread, said I wanted a new screen name but I wasnt sure what I wanted yet but I know I wanted "something kickass", he changed it to Kickass and added "something" underneath it.

okay so back in like 88-89 i was on tour with Motley Crue and it was backstage after a show on the dr feelgood tour i was doing blow with tommy lee and nikki sixx then all the sudden ozzy and the guys from Ratt came walking in doing all this crazy shit with literally 4 of the hottest girls you have ever seen so one thing leads to another and all the girls end up naked and one thing lead to another once again then vince neil came out of no where singing same ol situation with david coverdale from whitesnake and i knew the guys from whitesnake for sometime now and coverdale was so fucked up that he called me stimmel andrew in his crazy drunken brittish accent so ive pretty much gone by my last name since that day on and never looked back.

I liked the word synergy, but wanted a different spelling. I have had this handle forever dating back to the days of BBS. It was previous to even the "Cinergy" field that the Reds use.

I probably should choose something else as I wasn't very creative when I named my dog.

Ohhh shit Oldskewl

A long time ago I went by another handle on BBS's. I was a kid at the time. I had a friend tell me I needed to reinvent myself and I had always been into dragons. There was a dragon in a DnD series he liked named thorne so it was bestoyed upon me. It's been that ever since.