What is the background on your screenname...

Clifford Automotive

But the original was 500powered......

Started with a '73 DeVille (abused 472), swapped in a 500 from a '71 ElDorado...

Then pulled, semi built to be crammed into a '76 Chevette (idea I got from HRM's "Bad Seed") (until the engine got destroyed while moving) (sorry Rob.... I'll have another soon :D)

Then after I lost it.....

I became Habitual Sinner

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokey was the name of my Eagle Talon that I had when I joined a lot of forums. I'm 'Smokey the Talon' on Rx7Club because someone already had Smokey...doh.

I've never felt the need to change it since, it's easy to remember and I don't want to keep different names everywhere. Plus it's still applicable since my FD blows smoke like it's signaling the natives.

just cuz i put princess dont mean i need attention ppl need to quit reading into shit so much lol

You posted on a 99% male forum that you make/made out with women, it just screams desperate. Nothing personal, just an observation over time on a few forums. Not to mention your sig pic.

LIKE ME! I'M A GIRL AND THINK WOMEN ARE HOT AND I KISS OTHER GIRLS.

You posted on a 99% male forum that you make/made out with women, it just screams desperate. Nothing personal, just an observation over time on a few forums. Not to mention your sig pic.

It was asked and was therefore answered....

And if I'm not mistaken, she used that sig pic because she liked it, not to impress anyone, or to get attention.

It was asked and was therefore answered....

And if I'm not mistaken, she used that sig pic because she liked it, not to impress anyone, or to get attention.

If I look up "gullible" on wiki, will I see "Habitual Sinner" and your avatar there?

I'll try to make this quick... I was tired of Kwitcherbitchin (and I had a hard time using it in some places) and couldn't ever find something I wouldn't eventually find someone else using. I always hated adding numbers to a name to make it unique. At the time, I worked for a very large medical lab in California. One of my jobs was receiving papsmears and running tests on them for "flora and fauna". Basically, I was partially your gynecologist. I could meet a woman at a club on Sat and she was from southern Cali, chances are, I could know if she was 'dirty' on Monday.

So, came up with the name ImUrOBGYN. "I'm Your OBGYN", for those who still have a hard time with it.

There's a bit more story to it that involves a speculum... but that's for another day.

You should get custom plates for the Supra: DrPussy

I've used rossignolboarder since I got my first snowboard about 4 years ago. I made my acct before I even had a car, I just didn't use it. I tried signing up again but it said my

email was already in use, and I didn't feel like using one if my others, so I said fuck it I'll still be rossignolboarder43.

Great story huh?

Back in elementary and middle school wrestling was really cool, I watched WCW and was a huge nWo fan, one of their catchphrases was "just too sweet" and when Perfect Dark for N64 came out, I made Just2Sweet my character's name in the multiplayer combat.

I couldn't think of anything when I signed up for the forum, so that's what I went with :cool:

Many of my friends call me Pat... Years ago I was at a meet and had just gotten my Mk2 GTI. Talker one asks talker two who's GTI is that, and he replied thats Pats 16 Valve. My brother always calls me Round Lipper though. But that would just invite a lot of facial jokes..... He also calls me Hog Daddy. That stuck with my friends from school. But I don't ride a Harley, and they have since shortened it to just Hog. And that would be just childish.

Guest Removed
I didn't want to be Man Boy Lover.

lmao...but anyway

Mine is kind of self explanatory, but here goes. Back when i was in college, a buddie of mine crashed his super coupe..but had a blown up ranger sitting at this dads. I said how cool would it be to toss this driveline in the ranger, then i starting thinking about it. They said you could see the gears turning in my head...3 weeks later, the ranger looked like ford put a 3.8 super charged engine in it..then he wrecked it in a week.:(

When i joined my first forum 4 years ago (dsmtuners) I thought the name was cool so i went with it and now i just use it on all my forums to make remembering things easier because i have the memory of a crackbaby.

no i dont need attention and like habitual said it was asked so i answerd and im on guy forum not for guys cuz all the 1's on here are dicks anyway im on it b.c i went to TD and met most of the ppl off of here and they told me i needed to join. so i did.. plus i like cars have been around cars my whole life. and i dont fuck other girls cuz i want attention i fuck girls cuz i like girls.