Columbus Cars & Coffee - 5/8

zeitgeist57

Do the cars need to be nice, cause my TSI is kinda beat up...Ill be in tho..if i also feel like getting my lazy ass up and replacing the outter tie rods.

Nope I brought my element out last time, it is all about just hanging out and talking cars.

Damnit! I have been wanting to get out to one of these since it has started, but my work schedule keeps holding me back. I've got all my Saturdays packed up the next couple weeks with auction removals from work. I might be able to swing by this weekend since it's so early. If not I will make something work the following weekend.

Nope I brought my element out last time, it is all about just hanging out and talking cars.

sweet, If im up at 8am, ill bring my Talon over. Just makin sure the Blocks Bagels in Reynoldsburg is in that lil complex across from TJ Maxx, like next to a bar and a Shell gas station.

Was that you in the black Caddy, Bob? Sorry I jetted as soon as you came in. I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Yes, steve was driving, that's his deville, I was wearing shorts and sandals. let's break bread and cabbitz this saturday!

You're welcome. Ever since you told me that you used to have a similar Celica, I've been curious what you thought about how mine drove compared to yours.

It was good seeing you again and getting to meet your beautiful GF.

I hope you enjoy your drive to Athens today.

You're welcome. Ever since you told me that you used to have a similar Celica, I've been curious what you thought about how mine drove compared to yours.

It was good seeing you again and getting to meet your beautiful GF.

I hope you enjoy your drive to Athens today.

It was great seeing you as well, Doc!

Thanks for the kind words about PJ.

In regards to your WRC--Tremendous! It made any of the Celicas I had (esp the conversion) feel like absolute hack jobs. Like I said before, too--even seems more refined than a brand new WRX. Awesome vehicle and super smooth. Excellent manners and would make an excellent daily, aside from the part costs! :( Made my day to drive it, again, thank you sir!

I am going to see if I can dig up some pics of my old Celicas for you.

Athens wasn't too bad. I didn't catch any traffic, so I was happy.

Meet was great. Met some new people, bagel was awesome, heard some cool stories, and saw some nice cars...even though there weren't many. The ones there though impressed.

Thanks to all. I'll be at more depending on the work schedule.