2005 RSX Type S Turbocharged for sale or trade.

GSX-R

Um no they are not.... josh has broken a few IIRC...lol first one was who ever installed it, didnt put fluid in it.. and i have broken many honduh trans, so dont tell me they are bullet proof.. i still have a few broken ones laying around

Yea it was Slowmotion that installed that tranny, not only did they not put any tranny fluid in there, my second gear went out 3 days later and they weren't going to do anything about, thats just one of the many bad expierences I've had with Slowmotion, they're horrible.

I guess it is just the b-series transmissions. I know they can hold lots of power. I though the K-series would be similar.

Power doesn't kill transmissions, torque does. Normaly Hondas dont make much torque thats why their transmissions "are bulletproof".

Guest Removed
I guess it is just the b-series transmissions. I know they can hold lots of power. I though the K-series would be similar.

um no... those are not bullet proof.. have broken a few of those in my day, with sticky tires and a 2 step and only 250hp or so, i broken them .. so no, not bullet proof.

• 4 weeks later...
I put this car together with josh and know that 12k is a steal. Just the turbo kit, fuel stuff, clutch, exhaust and kpro will easily run you 12k. The car put down 435whp on 10lbs and the dyno graph can be viewed on slowmotions website underneath the k series section and even though the car is josh's they have my name Drew L listed on the top of the dyno graph because i set up the appointment. So for 12k you get much more than 12k in parts and a car that was around 20gs alittle more than a year ago. If anyones curious all the car needs provided its just the tranny making noise is a built 6 speed and a set of axles to really be fast for a fwd. It has the hardest durometer avid racing mounts and the twin disc is a top of the line exedy unit. When josh first got it back from slowmotion i would say that on slicks after a little practice in would go high 11s. We built this car to be fast but josh still wanted something daily. The clutch is fairly easy to operate in my opion and it could deffinately be a nice daily setup even with a stock transmission aslong as you dont try grabbing gears hard.

Yea it was Slowmotion that installed that tranny, not only did they not put any tranny fluid in there, my second gear went out 3 days later and they weren't going to do anything about, thats just one of the many bad expierences I've had with Slowmotion, they're horrible.

Good to know. Good luck with the sale.