NewB From columbus

drenning08

I currently dont have a car i just sold my 97 S10 it was lowered with a 4.3 with a little done to it. I also have owned a 90 Talon Tsi Awd and a 94 acura integra GSR. Soon to be getting a HONDA or VW
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, it's like this .......

I used to have + rep for you, but I got rid of it.

I don't have any + rep for you right now, but sometime in the future I plan to have + rep for you.

Welcome. :p

Well, it's like this .......

I used to have + rep for you, but I got rid of it.

I don't have any + rep for you right now, but sometime in the future I plan to have + rep for you.

Welcome. :p

lolz :burn:

I currently dont have a car i just sold my 97 S10 it was lowered with a 4.3 with a little done to it. I also have owned a 90 Talon Tsi Awd and a 94 acura integra GSR. Soon to be getting a HONDA or VW

FAIL

welcome =] and yes ima newb 2 and YES im saying welcome.

FAIL

I used to work at a vw dealer and i have herd of Shantons Dub Im hearing that its quite the ride but i deff. dont have that kind of cash at this point! As far as Pic of the s10 I removed them! I dont ever want to see the truck again!

I used to work at a vw dealer and i have herd of Shantons Dub Im hearing that its quite the ride but i deff. dont have that kind of cash at this point! As far as Pic of the s10 I removed them! I dont ever want to see the truck again!

you dont get it. go read the stickies and try again

no pics means you no get in....