Man pussy

Cordell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money didn't matter much 100 years ago, you built what you needed, oh snap you didn't think about that much did you. I need my sugar mama to help buffer the bullshit out nowadays.

How can you say money didnt matter 100yrs ago. Money has always mattered.

I think the better question is why work harder. When you can work smarter.

Being the guy in charge of the guy who gets his hands dirty is the answer. History has told that story for centuries.

This.

I mean, I'm all for earning your place though. I didn't just get placed into an mgmt position when I got out of school, I was a network bitch and busted ass for 5 years before getting any real acknowledgment. I generally don't "get my hands dirty" in my position now, and I don't really care to anymore. I make more money, and have more responsibilities accordingly, even if I don't do the hands on work anymore, other than helping folks pick up slack occasionally.

I do see what you are saying in relation to "a mans role" in modern times, and whatnot, and agree there seems to be an influx in "whiny-ass pansies" with this most recent generation. However this is not 100 years ago, and you can't compare the two. Most normal breeding humans want to make life better for the following generations, and help them avoid some of the struggles or pitfalls they had coming into their own. I think one of the key issues is over-nurturing on the parental side, alleviating one of almost all responsibility and breeding a false sense of self-importance and entitlement.

Guest tbutera2112

^ explain

a real man wouldnt need some woman to support him

just sayin....atleast those nerdy pussy-ass mofos make enough bank to support themselves

So I guess this means you either are one, or a wananbe. :rolleyes:

Yes, but I'm not sure why you would hate. I make great money, travel to some great places, manage a solid team of performers and enjoy my job. I was also smart and married-up having a lawyer as my better half.

Would I survive in the back-country 100 years ago? Who cares, it's 2010, life is good, kids are more than happy and in the end I don't know too many people who don't aspire to have money, a nice job and all that they could want.

Not slamming the groups who are different, but if they are, it would be interesting to see what they aspire to in terms of man-hood and providing for their family. Let's just say I don't know too many get-your-hands dirty man's men that wouldn't enjoy what I do on a daily basis. Those that say they wouldn't haven't every really lived IMO.

Ok, Money Always mattered!!! Just saying but, good news is 100 years ago you didn't have fucked up transmissions make your dyno graph look like this....

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs276.snc3/27973_1280071848634_1435170036_30596603_3791177_n.jpg

And pissing fluids like this....

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs286.snc3/27973_1280071888635_1435170036_30596604_5284494_n.jpg

and you said after this, I quote " Well time to put the car to the side and start focusing on the family..."

I bet 100 years ago, people put the families before there cars and pretty much everything

Pussy

^ explain

a real man wouldnt need some woman to support him

just sayin....atleast those nerdy pussy-ass mofos make enough bank to support themselves

Yes, but I'm not sure why you would hate. I make great money, travel to some great places, manage a solid team of performers and enjoy my job. I was also smart and married-up having a lawyer as my better half.

Would I survive in the back-country 100 years ago? Who cares, it's 2010, life is good, kids are more than happy and in the end I don't know too many people who don't aspire to have money, a nice job and all that they could want.

Not slamming the groups who are different, but if they are, it would be interesting to see what they aspire to in terms of man-hood and providing for their family. Let's just say I don't know too many get-your-hands dirty man's men that wouldn't enjoy what I do on a daily basis. Those that say they wouldn't haven't every really lived IMO.

Pretty much spot on.

Man up (2010 style) and get your priorities straight.

Threads like this must be the only way you justify your situation.

Pretty much spot on.

Man up (2010 style) and get your priorities straight.

Threads like this must be the only way you justify your situation.

Got that right. We just firmed up a 10 Day vacation taking us from California to Victoria Island for late this summer. Sure beats the fuck out of getting dirty and calling myself a man's-man. Oh....and did I mention we just got back from Enjoying 7 days in Sunny San Diego while drinking and dining on fine foods and seeing the sights? Yeah....I'm a pussy.....and the best fucking good time dad my wife and kids can find! :bangbang: Ask them and I guarantee they will take my clean nails over what a job that gets me dirty would bring. :p

Guest tbutera2112
Tim....would your family notice if i murdered you and dumped your body in a river and then stepped into your life pretending it was my own?

Tim....would your family notice if i murdered you and dumped your body in a river and then stepped into your life pretending it was my own?

Wife would likely profit from the insurance and help the kids understand that Daddy died fighting a big-ass guy trying to hurt them. I'd be a hero to my kids :) Wreck the MS3 though...wife can't drive a 6spd for shit.

Got that right. We just firmed up a 10 Day vacation taking us from California to Victoria Island for late this summer. Sure beats the fuck out of getting dirty and calling myself a man's-man. Oh....and did I mention we just got back from Enjoying 7 days in Sunny San Diego while drinking and dining on fine foods and seeing the sights? Yeah....I'm a pussy.....and the best fucking good time dad my wife and kids can find! :bangbang: Ask them and I guarantee they will take my clean nails over what a job that gets me dirty would bring. :p

Wow, I certainly don't want ANY of that.

(Quits bank job and plays in dirt/grease)