2007 WRX W/vf43 makes 326AWHP -Tuned by ATS

ATS

suck my man meat you degenerate fuck! I was agreeing with you by posting almost the same thing you did!

but seriously, how did he make this much power with stock injectors...I was at 320/331 and out of injectors for my STi....

different dyno's different numbers. Dynapack and Dynojet are not going to give the same numbers. pretty sure Dynojet reads higher.

Good numbers either way!

different dyno's different numbers. Dynapack and Dynojet are not going to give the same numbers. pretty sure Dynojet reads higher.

Good numbers either way!

Backwards. Dynopak reads higher. We actually read lower then PPC's mustang dyno.

Guest Removed

Good numbers either way!

dyna pack can have a different reading from pull to pull... very inconsistent

Backwards. Dynopak reads higher. We actually read lower then PPC's mustang dyno.

you think you read lower then PPC's.

That car ran fine before it's BCS died even with a fucked clutch.

I heard the motor popped after grant sold it but I might be mistaken.

Do you know the guy or something. Slowmo had the car running like a champ after the tune. We never had a problem afterwards.

Grant hit 12's with third gear barely functioning.

Do you know the guy or something. Slowmo had the car running like a champ after the tune. We never had a problem afterwards.

Grant hit 12's with third gear barely functioning.

Yeah, I do. He's a member on cos who's built a few setups that were neat. (2.2 cars) I don't know him personally but when he got the car we pmed back and forth I've been to a few meets and talked to him.

I don't doubt the car could hit 12's.

dyna pack can have a different reading from pull to pull... very inconsistent

you think you read lower then PPC's.

Based on the car that I was shown. I dunno ppc won't rent my dyno time so I can't find out. :(

Ohhh well.

Yeah, I do. He's a member on cos who's built a few setups that were neat. (2.2 cars) I don't know him personally but when he got the car we pmed back and forth I've been to a few meets and talked to him.

I don't doubt the car could hit 12's.

Haha nice. That would suck if the engine popped on him. Since the tranny was already blown up.

Guest Removed
Based on the car that I was shown. I dunno ppc won't rent my dyno time so I can't find out. :(

Ohhh well.

dont ever base any thing off of 1 car......never. like trying to base off of pulls on 2 different dynos in a time difference of 6 months. no... weather can play hell with dyno numbers on a super charged motor.

dont ever base any thing off of 1 car......never. like trying to base off of pulls on 2 different dynos in a time difference of 6 months. no... weather can play hell with dyno numbers on a super charged motor.

your right. Sae should solve ty differances in a perfect world but we both know that's not the case . I do belie e ppc uses the dyno jet correction. Ether way I would love to toss my car on the mustang