2007 WRX W/vf43 makes 326AWHP -Tuned by ATS

ATS

Saturday we had a extremely responsive 07 WRX with a VF43. On regular pump gas made some

very nice numbers.

The car has a vf43 and supporting mods.

[Nasioc pastable section below]

Car: 2007 WRX

Tuner: Applied Tuning Solutions

Dyno Info: Dynojet

Peak HP at RPM: SAE 327AWHP @ 5600

Peak Torque at RPM: 369AWTQ @ 3200

Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: 170awhp/170awtq stock 03wrx

Target Boost: 18.5 tappering off

Target AFR: 11.2

Fuel: Mobile 93

Engine/Power Modifications: 3inch exhaust / VF43 / STI TMiC / Cobb intake

http://www.40roll.com/ats/07vf43freak-post.jpg\\\

These are some great numbers for this setup.

Isn't that what I just posted? "wow"

suck my man meat you degenerate fuck! I was agreeing with you by posting almost the same thing you did!

but seriously, how did he make this much power with stock injectors...I was at 320/331 and out of injectors for my STi....

suck my man meat you degenerate fuck! I was agreeing with you by posting almost the same thing you did!

but seriously, how did he make this much power with stock injectors...I was at 320/331 and out of injectors for my STi....

LOL, again I posted WOW and referenced injectors before. We are on the same page. I was at similar numbers with a catted DP. :)

LOL, again I posted WOW and referenced injectors before. We are on the same page. I was at similar numbers with a catted DP. :)

i guess the nexy question is, how long do you think the car has before it starts to knock or blow death smoke?

i thought you could decap your injector witch would make it in the 800cc range. also this working with wrx injectors from 03 and up i beleave. :confused:

i guess the nexy question is, how long do you think the car has before it starts to knock or blow death smoke?

Mike you can take a dremel to the inejctors and pop the salt shaker sized cap off of them. I did it to Grants old car.

i thought you could decap your injector witch would make it in the 800cc range. also this working with wrx injectors from 03 and up i beleave. :confused:

yeah if your a hillbilly. plus it was said they were stock. so i assume they arent fooled with.

yeah if your a hillbilly. plus it was said they were stock. so i assume they arent fooled with.

first off i have never decapped a wrx injector i just no of it. second i was directing the comment towards you not towards the car that was dynoed.

first off i have never decapped a wrx injector i just no of it. second i was directing the comment towards you not towards the car that was dynoed.

im not being hostile bruh. we are all good. im just saying hillbillies do that. i know you can get the stock injectors done at some places

He is out of injectors 90% duty cycle.

That's because ATS did not tune your car. ;)