FS - 02 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

caseyctsv

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

I'm a diehard import guy and I must say this car is money. I love it, tastefully modded and extremely beautiful.

I would have a hard time letting this car go if I were you. Props man and good luck with everything.

Good luck with the sale. My 01 WS6 with some mods sold for 16,500 around one year back. I think it had around 25,000 miles. It was sold on that big auction site. You have it priced right for some offers to come in. Be ready for a lot of stupid offers like 10,000. I had a ton of those.

Good luck with the sale. My 01 WS6 with some mods sold for 16,500 around one year back. I think it had around 25,000 miles. It was sold on that big auction site. You have it priced right for some offers to come in. Be ready for a lot of stupid offers like 10,000. I had a ton of those.

Thanks...it is worth more to me than that for sure. I will leave it up for sale for a while and if it does not sell I will just keep it. Trying to accelerate my financial plan but it can wait.

Price is right, if I can sell my 01 SOM Z28 that is clean but nowhere near as clean as that for 15k...you should get what you want, just hold out

Found this "money" pic...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/casey02ws6/Picture008-1.jpg

I remember when I took that engine pic in front of Best Buy :(

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture007.jpg

:(:(

Does it come with your Testicals in the glove box? 'Cause you know you are now officially nuetered.

I officially go on record saying that if there was an F-Body I'd own, yours would be the one. Best sounding for sure...and one of the cleanest I've seen.

Tempting for sure....

Holy crap that engine bay is cleaner than mine when I had the motor out and painted it

I HATE HATE HATE F-Bodys ........but that car is stupid nice cleanest i've seen and you will get close if not your whole asking price hope the next owner treats it like you did

you prolly should have won the car show Ant did he had people on the inside helping haha GLWS

I know I will regret selling it - no doubt about that.

With that said, I take it your wife wants you to get rid of it?

Unless your in a very bad financial situation and/or lost 100% interest in the car then I could see selling it. It's paid off, you both have jobs and make a very decent wage, think about your quote above...

I'm not trying to be an azz, just don't want you to regret it down the road. I know of another friend that sold his 99 TA that wishes he had it back...

With that said, I take it your wife wants you to get rid of it?

Unless your in a very bad financial situation and/or lost 100% interest in the car then I could see selling it. It's paid off, you both have jobs and make a very decent wage, think about your quote above...

I'm not trying to be an azz, just don't want you to regret it down the road. I know of another friend that sold his 99 TA that wishes he had it back...

My wife is certainly not pushing the sale. I am just trying to put my financial house in order...by choice not need. I do not want to be in a position where I have to make what I do to pay my bills. I want flexibility and "recession proof" my life. Don't want to spend my time worrying about losing my job. Should have done that from the start but simply did not. I thought I would always make more than I did the previous year. I am close to getting my debt down to just my house. This will give me a great boost towards that goal. In the end it is just a car...I can and will replace it at some point down the road.