I will be on Alum Saturday Day Time...

so how did the boat do?

i was out there for an hour and a half or so, water was too cold to splash around on still so i called it a day earlie blah(i need to pick up another jet ski asap its boring being a solo jet skier)

Yeah, it was fun. Did some blasting around, a little wakeboaring (well my buddy did, I racked my knuckles on the board four times and called it quits - I never was comfortable with the idea of two feet in one ski, snow or water LOL).

We ran into Linn and his pumped up ski, that thing sounds awesome blasting out of the hole....

so how did the boat do?

i was out there for an hour and a half or so, water was too cold to splash around on still so i called it a day earlie blah(i need to pick up another jet ski asap its boring being a solo jet skier)

I was out there with a passenger and even she wasn't cold pussy.

Yeah, it was fun. Did some blasting around, a little wakeboaring (well my buddy did, I racked my knuckles on the board four times and called it quits - I never was comfortable with the idea of two feet in one ski, snow or water LOL).

Pics?

I love seeing pics of boats in the water.