Which Mustang looks better?

KStang3.8

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Omally23/38beauty.png

my car with stock wheels

OR

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/torchred02pics/Picture011-1.jpg

This random dudes car with the same wheels powdercoated black.

i guess the question is, should i keep it stock or get em painted black?

Don't care for either. Invest that time, money, and effort into finding one of the other 14 styles of Mustang wheels that look way better.

+1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2004-FORD-MUSTANG-COBRA-STYLE-WHEELS-SET-4-/380233999546?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5887b664ba

Or this.

Or buy a better car altogether.

Thanks to those with constructive answers lol

I think as your car sits now it looks better with the stock wheels. Now, if you were to get a lip like the second one has and tint your windows I'd say do it.

I'm considering this, lip is 100 and i can get the wheels done for 250...so thats $350. I can get tinted for 130 so thats $480 total. i have $450 available to blow on my car (i can loan 30 bucks from my dad lol). I figure appearance is a smarter route than performance, lol

Which looks better? The 2nd.

No mustang stripe/shit down the side, wheels are black. Just looks cleaner.

Anybody second this? get rid of the mustang stripe and the stripe just below the windows?

I'd love to get some different wheels, but the price just wouldn't work for me. I could get the starfish wheels for 275 then 250 to powdercoat thats 525...over budget and no room for tint which i really want.

To all who said get a new car: if i had the money, i would. I'm saving my money so i can buy a brand new v6 mustang in 2013 when i graduate :D

, but i won't have near the money for a car worth buying until then.

I'm considering this, lip is 100 and i can get the wheels done for 250...so thats $350. I can get tinted for 130 so thats $480 total. i have $450 available to blow on my car (i can loan 30 bucks from my dad lol). I figure appearance is a smarter route than performance, lol

This would be a good choice imho.

I guess I didn't make my vote very clear. Black looks dumb on that color. My suggestion was take the cash you'd waste on coating and buy nicer stock wheels and leave them alone.

oh okay i dig. that is a new idea, hmm... i guess i'll have to start looking around for cheap wheels. I might ask that guy how much his cobra wheels would cost me.