1:44.071 @ Mid-Ohio (Club Course)

nocab72

Wow, that was a great video. You have an awesome set up for filming that with all the data that it gives you. You can see your braking, gas, G's, speed and place on the track. I like your lines through there too, that is super fast especially running the club course.

What tires and suspension do you have?

Suspension: AST5100's w/ 450f / 600r springs, stock sway bars front and rear.

Camber: -3.4f / -1.8r

Tires: 275/35/18 Toyo R888's all around (square setup).

Car weights 3,075lbs with 1/4 tank fuel and no driver. Goal is to get it down to 3000lbs including driver. :)

--

The data overlay is basic stuff, the detail of data analysis you can do with the traqmate and traqmate software I'm using to capture and review data is very good. Although after seeing the AIM systems stuff the GrandAm guys use I've got my eye on an AIM EVO4.

I separately video using a GoPro HD camera and sync with data afterwards.

Here is a sample of the traqmate interface and what you are looking at:

top left: load multiple sessions for comparison, in this I have one of my sessions and one of my girls sessions up, picked fast lap from each session.

top right: brake & turnzones map, showing green as accelerating, black as maintenance throttle or coasting, red as breaking (adjustable thresholds)

bottom shows Lateral G's, Accel/Braking G's and velocity over DISTANCE (not time) so you can easily compare two different speed cars side by side what they are doing at the same point on the track.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i167/nocab72/Traqmate_Sample_Analysis.jpg