Schmidt's German Village.....teh failz!

Putty

Coworkers have been talking about this place for ages. I finally went. Shit was all vinegar tasting food. A bunch of sausage.

Two thumbs..........DOWN!

I don't eat cakes, puffs and creme pies, so the signature creme puffs mean nothing to me.

lol. havent been there in probably 15 years (damn, makes me feel old to say that and it be true), but i remember liking the food there

geman village though you should have hit thurmans

and i know its not really GV, but i've been wanting to go to the elevator for a few weeks since someone posted about it in a thread. looks like a cool place

Guest 614Streets
Putty try Mohawk next time your in the village , if you don't like it either than german food is probably not something you like overall.

geman village though you should have hit thurmans

This was the plan. An hour wait at lunch isn't the best idea, so we hit Schmidt's.

Putty this means you don't like German food.

Could be the problem. I like vinegar, but everything was laced in it.

Putty try Mohawk next time your in the village

I'll tell them at this. Maybe we'll try it.

yeah, and an hour is normal

I've waited that kind of time for dinner, but while at work that kind of wait is pushing it. Plus I try not to eat that much on lunch. Lately I have been getting the Rueben from Thurmans.

and i know its not really GV, but i've been wanting to go to the elevator for a few weeks since someone posted about it in a thread. looks like a cool place

The Elevator is one of the most unique establishments I've ever been to. Outstanding brews. Love it.

Schmidt's is an acquired taste, but having spent some time in Germany nothing gets closer to being authentic Bavarian cuisine this side of the Atlantic.