Which 6 is best

Littleguy

Cool comparison for those interested between the V6 Mustang, 370Z, and the V6 Genesis.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/17/battle-of-the-sixes-mustang-v6-takes-on-genesis-coupe-and-370z/

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/05/01v6sportscarcomparoopt.jpg

For the money I like the Mustang, take money out of the equation and I'd take the 370Z....the Genesis just sucks ass, lol.

I think I heard that the Turbo 4cyl in the Genesis is related to the 4B11T in the new Evo. If so, the track version with the 4 could be very interesting..

Besides, the Genesis looks very wide. I bet it could be made to handle pretty well.

But stock to stock, and looking at just the V6s, I'd go for the 370 even if it isn't as great as it people were hoping it'd be.

Guest Removed
370z...i wouldnt want somebody to revoke my man card for driving a v6 stang

with 300hp, it would be better then a having a stock 99-04 gt (mostly stock mind you)

I wish GM made the Genesis coupe with a SIDI 2.0L Ecotec turbo. That way I wouldn't feel guilty for liking it so much.

Draco-REX - the engines are very loosely related, but from what I have read it's closer to the RallyArt engine as opposed tot he EVO. I'm waiting for someone to use a SRT4 Caliber bottom end and build a 2.4L stroker Gen Coupe.

370z...i wouldnt want somebody to revoke my man card for driving a v6 stang

im with you on this one, if your gonna buy a muscle car then it has to be v8, so i too would buy the 370z even tho the 350 is better looking to me.

and the genises is a new direction for hyundai but it is still a hyundai haha.

I dunno a Ecoboosted Direct injection v6 mustang would make even me bat and eye and consider a ford.

+10

I had high hopes (and even would buy) a V6 Ecoboost stang. I'm not complaining that much though, the new 5.0 is a very "european" design, and about the coolest V8 to come out of this country in eons. :D

Guest tbutera2112
that already happened your you traded your supercharged truck in for a fwd saab.

I would take the stang.

i redeemed myself lol

I showed the three pictures of the cars to the old lady and asked her what she thought. She said "Id rather have the Mustang over the two Porsches".:wtf:

The bitch should be dead by morning once she runs out of air.

Hilarious. Great way to start my day.

I showed the three pictures of the cars to the old lady and asked her what she thought. She said "Id rather have the Mustang over the two Porsches".:wtf:

The bitch should be dead by morning once she runs out of air.

:D bwhahaha That cracked me the hell up.

My votes:

370z

Mustang

Hyundai

but its still a 6. why buy a 6 if theres a bigger and better option. the 6's were meant for chicks as daily drivers.

Maybe b/c its like 16 grand cheaper!? Base v6 is around 23k$, loaded GT is around 39k$

The v6 base mustang gets 31mpg and 305hp (only 10hp less than the outgoing GT v8 and over 10mpg improvement). The v8 gets 17/26mpg and 412hp respectively. Not to mention the v6 is paired with the same manual and automatic transmission so if you choose to mod down the road you know the trans can take more power.

Sure driving a v8 is great for cruising and racing etc... but for real world driving Id rather have a v6. Out of those cares, it would be a toss up between the mustang and the 370z.

i would pick the 370, i finally got some seat time in one and its all around a better car than the old 350. and with the after market already pumping out single and twin turbo kit, it is a car i wouldnt mind parking in my garage. and IMO its build quality is all around better than the other two makers even though i think the Genesis is a good car.