new daily! (yes, again lol)

Guest tbutera2112

....why you talkin shit? do i even know you? lick my taint

:lol:

Anyway, nice truck. My next truck will be diesel for sure. Unless I find a Cummins parts truck and have Rob swap it all over into mine.

Side note: That has the same wheels I bought for my Ram. What size tire you running?

Guest tbutera2112
Looks nice, but I'm with Chad, I'd need at least an extended cab so that I could get comfortable in the seat, lean back a bit and make sure I could get far enough back from the pedals.

Gonna mod it?

no mods at the moment. wanna get it fixed up first... and actually, if i push the seat all the way back, i cant even reach the pedals....im 6'0", so unless youre like 6'10, you would be perfectly fine in it

If you end up getting an arm rest for it let me know what you pay. Ive been wanting to get something with a cupholder myself but have been to lazy to even price one. I originally thought I would just get one out of a wrecked Expedition/Navigator which might be worth looking into.

you mean an arm rest that like sits on top of the seat or something? i was talking about an entire bench out of an f150 that has the built in arm rest....if i got one, it would be a junkyard seat and i would get it reupholstered to match the truck

:lol:

Anyway, nice truck. My next truck will be diesel for sure. Unless I find a Cummins parts truck and have Rob swap it all over into mine.

Side note: That has the same wheels I bought for my Ram. What size tire you running?

305/70/16

and thanks everyone, i like it a lot...definitely into the black/gold color scheme....it needs some TLC, but i plan to get it fixed up real nice

and scott, forgot to hit your post in multiquote

but, ive actually been wanting one of these for a long time...this one will be staying. when my dad was alive i was driving a probe and the mustang, when he passed away and i got the truck i had already started the swap on the mustang, but now that ive unloaded the mustang and my dads truck (for the saab, but sold the saab too for what i paid for it), i have the ability to purchase this without totally wrecking my bank account...i owe a little money on it, but i have the money sitting in my account to pay it off, just building a little credit at the moment

Guest tbutera2112
So you went from a Saab to ford pick up truck :confused: that's kind of different. I liked the saab better myself, but the truck isn't bad, Congratz!

i never shoulda bought the saab...wasnt my thing....i went from a f150 to a probe (tryin to save gas back in the day when i worked at iron pony), then to the harley truck, then the saab, now back to a truck....ford trucks are my thing, i just havent been able to get my hands on the one i wanted till now, i needed a 4x4 because im tired of getting stuck at my girls house all the damn time, and wanted a diesel for the MPG...so really...the saab was the odd thing for me to get, not the truck lol...im a ford guy, all ive owned (aside from an amigo i beat on for a couple months off road, and the saab) and probably all im gonna own from here out....although, i wouldnt be opposed to getting my girl a nice subaru legacy to daily.

Guest tbutera2112

sure...give me 12.5 and you can take it :)

actually though, this truck will be staying....been trying to get ahold of one for longer than i had my mustang, not letting it go